If you had a band what name...

My bands name is Blood Painted Morgue, but if i had a crappy punk/grind project by my self just to make fun of music, i would call it "growler" and it would suck.
If i would have another serious band then its name would either be Deathwind or Deathstorm, and if such a thing would not exist already, Hellstorm. Oh and Hellwind would kick a load of fat butt as well.

I think that band names like Destruction or Slayer or Annihilator or Death Angel or Dark Angel are generic and crappy names. A name needs to be original just a little bit.

i actually have a band but we don't have a name yet i want to call it GEHENOM (it's in hebrew i'm from israel it means hell) but i have to ask my friends if they like it first

10293847 said:
Those dancing animals is by far the best picture signature thing (or whatever you call it) on this forum.

The worst one is those stupid catfish.

Fucker, I'll kill and eat your family. :)

My band's name is Riverden.

Thraxz said:
Your inherent homoness is the only thing in this thread that makes ME laugh.

waahhhhhh.
dont you have someone's tastes to be tagging? :Smug:

and if i could choose a name that was already take, probably slayer. its simple and works when you chant it at a concert.

:lol: Okay, just checking.

Someone on here had a band named No Mercy. I summarily told them about the pop group of the same name. They took it pretty hard.

On some other forum someone "came up" with Vital Body Remains :rolleyes: