If you were a transformer what kinda transformer would you be?

I'd be the Niggatron 5000

with 500 foot rims..spinners, a million tvs, a killer system that would kill people by exploding their eardrums with the power of bass yo!!!

and oh yeah i'd have a water park on my back just for the hell of it.

your turn

NOT AVAILABLE FOR COMMENT

gr_250_008_7744573_dpa_176B0C.jpg

that really must have taken you a while man..

and mine is all about imagery, so yes

How'd you know???

the cool thing about imagery is you can combined simple words like red and dawn and everyone has a distinct image in their head that is unique and yet the same thing.

so would you like to share your transformers in detail now or are you still too cool?

How'd you know???

the cool thing about imagery is you can combined simple words like red and dawn and everyone has a distinct image in their head that is unique and yet the same thing.

so would you like to share your transformers now in detail or are you still too cool?

I'm not creative enough to top the stroke of genius that is "Niggatron".

fuck transformers. power rangers is where its at. and btw, my power ranger would so pwn your transformer.

Yes my friend, but you weren't around for the REAL transformers...not this crap they have today. Bumblebee, Soundwave, Megatron/Galvatron, Starscream, Optimus Prime, the Dinobots (ME GRIMLOCK LOVE STORIES!!!), Blur, The Constructicons, etc. would eat the Power Rangers for breakfast.

Besides, Power Rangers ripped off everything from Voltron.

Voltron owns all...at least the one with the lions.

Ok, the plot of every episode goes as follows:

Robeast is built by the evil King Zarkhon and his witch, Voltron lions try and kill him alone, decide it can't be done, and form Voltron. "Form feet and legs! Form arms and body (and sometimes torso, depending on the epidode)!!! And I'll form...the head!!!!" Voltron now tries to defeat said Robeast, decides it can't and then forms the Blazing Sword and slices the Robeast in half. Every. Single. Episode. But the scene where they form Voltron makes it all worthwhile. Singlehandedly the most awesome cartoon of all time, next to Dethklok and Beavis and Butthead.

Yes my friend, but you weren't around for the REAL transformers...not this crap they have today. Bumblebee, Soundwave, Megatron/Galvatron, Starscream, Optimus Prime, the Dinobots (ME GRIMLOCK LOVE STORIES!!!), Blur, The Constructicons, etc. would eat the Power Rangers for breakfast.
True, that. I never understood Shockwave though. Why transform into a big gun?

And Defensor was the coolest Transformer ^_^

The Transformers is so deeply flawed in concept and execution that I hardly know where to begin.

Why would any society with the awesome technology needed to create giant, sentient, transforming robots ever waste it on creating giant, sentient, transforming robots? This is clearly the stupidest possible use of time and resources for a people with advanced weaponry and FTL travel.

Why do the robots transform? What benefit is gained by turning into a car? They can all pretty much fly anyway. And why would you ever have a robot transform into a gun? Leaving aside the issue of conservation of mass (which presumably must have been solved by the aforementioned advanced technology), you need another robot to then wield the gun. Why not just have robots with guns mounted on them?

Also, Soundwave (Lazerbeak/Ravage/Rumble/Frenzy) was the best toy, and therefore the best Transformer.

The Transformers is so deeply flawed in concept and execution that I hardly know where to begin.

Why would any society with the awesome technology needed to create giant, sentient, transforming robots ever waste it on creating giant, sentient, transforming robots? This is clearly the stupidest possible use of time and resources for a people with advanced weaponry and FTL travel.

Why do the robots transform? What benefit is gained by turning into a car? They can all pretty much fly anyway. And why would you ever have a robot transform into a gun? Leaving aside the issue of conservation of mass (which presumably must have been solved by the aforementioned advanced technology), you need another robot to then wield the gun. Why not just have robots with guns mounted on them?

Also, Soundwave (Lazerbeak/Ravage/Rumble/Frenzy) was the best toy, and therefore the best Transformer.

Also, if Megatron was such a badass, why did he have to have his bitch Starscream hold him? Then along came Galvatron and he turned into a giant howitzer, which was pretty cool and at least autonomous.