IIs it possible to find a copy of "Tokyo Warhearts"?

JDizzle

New Metal Member
May 11, 2008
I've been looking around my local music stores for months, and have yet to find a copy of this album. It's the only CD I need to complete my Bodom DVD/CD collection.

I really don't wanna buy it online, but I might have to...

I see copies of it all the time, what country does this dude live in? :lol:

Don't know where you are, but as it's just been re-released (along with FTR, HB and SW) it should be easily available, even in the US, where it wasn't previously released (see ad below from current US Revolver magazine)

scan0067.jpg

I must be the only one that's never seen TW in an actual music shop. :confused: I just bought most of 'em online. If you use the sellers on amazon.com, you can get 'em new for like £6 sometimes.

Back when MVC was a real shop in the UK, I would see a lot of copies all the time. Nowadays, I don't so I'd just order it offline... what's the problem with that anyway?

Don't know where you are, but as it's just been re-released (along with FTR, HB and SW) it should be easily available, even in the US, where it wasn't previously released (see ad below from current US Revolver magazine)

scan0067.jpg

Louisville, KY U.S.

I saw Bodom three weeks ago, and should of seen if they had any copies of the CD at their little selling booth' they do at the show.

Oh well, I guess the coolest part of the concert was when the barrier broke down when Bodom were playing. The show was post-poned for two hours because of that shit.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jL3ivm-bWM&feature=related[/ame]

I've never, ever seen Tokyo Warhearts (or Something Wild, I had to rip the Deluxe Edition that my friend ordered online...). The only albums I've ever been able to buy, were the last five studio ones.

Dude I saw Bestbreeder in stores here ($40 bucks though), AND the Japanese edition of AYDY?... so ionna man. Got to better stores, try a bigger town next time you're travelling.

^ yes, I agree. I'm lucky to have a great rock?metal cd shop where I live that has all the cd's for a GOOD price. And when they don't have have what I want I can order it and the price is still good ! But as heartless name said, if you have a big town near to yours or the next time you travel to a big city make sure to go to some rock/metal cd stores.