I'll take an order Metal with a side of Folk please.

I like the genre, but Empyrium, Tenhi, "Kveldssanger", Forseti and such all sound the fucking same to me.
Much of it does sound pretty similar but I wouldn't include Tenhi there. Obviously there are similarities, but I think Tenhi offer something a bit different to most of the dark folk music I've heard. And even their own 2 full lengths are actually pretty different themselves.

Of the Wand and the Moon are pretty good. Their latest "Lucifer" has it's moments, but I think there are better bands out there.

Try:

Hagalaz' Runedance
Foresti (a must)
Stille Volk (pretty weird, incorporate lots of different styles)
Sonne Hagal
Hekate

I also really want to hear that Uaral band, will do soon.

edit: these are dark folk bands, not folk metal bands, which I probably should have mentioned.

Empyrium have two phases. Their second phase might sound like Tenhi and Forseti, but the first two albums are pretty different because of all the metal elements. Songs of Moors probably sounds more like a cross between Kvelldsanger and Orchid.

check also primordial.great band from ireland with some celtic influences and great vocals.
i'm sure you are already a fan of enslaved,but just in case..

there is also melechesh from israel.they claim to be the "masters of mesopotamian metal" (hehe).lots of oriental touches and great riffing/songwriting.not the kind of "folk" you asked in the first place,but still folk (stille volk) AND GREAT

Next time you could sing a song!

If you want and have the wealth to be free
Maybe I can help you make another me
Many things are possible and equally expensive
A comfort for old age the advantage is extensive
I don't do visits but my nurses do
Call them anytime and they get back to you
It's true what I'm telling you get best
My cells make the biggest price in the West
Healthy intellectual, well-built, writing verse
Good with people, clean, talent for commerce
So nice and caring you'll get everything you need
Credit card accepted for 5000 seed
The A-bomb was a product of excellent sperm
Next genocide courtesy of my firm

lol bullshit, he very much sings in norrländska... Of course all accents are heard less when sung... Feel free to listen to "oktobersnön täcker nu bygden, stormarna river och sliter..." though etc and tell me that's not norrländska. Anyway it's audible in singing as well... He might have tried to work that away with later releases than the first few though

i have NO IDEA what you are talkin about,but this guy sounds incredibly gay to me anyway.especially in borknagar (compared sadly to garm and simen and always thinking about the fact that LAZARE is in the band.)