I'm Drunk damnit!

When you know that you are wasted?
What's the limit?

In English I don't know so many proper words to describe the drunken feeling but in Finnish we have many words for different stages of drunkenness. Such as:
olla naamat, lärvit, pleksit, perseet (olalla), taulut, nakit silmillä, naula päässä, kännissä, humalassa, juovuksissa, koomassa, seilissä, maistissa, myötälaitaisessa, etc, etc. Kun keksitte lisää, kertokaahan ;p

Yes I am bored and it's Friday night :/
Having good old time with my computer.

Lolita Vampiriá said:
When you know that you are wasted?
What's the limit?

In English I don't know so many proper words to describe the drunken feeling but in Finnish we have many words for different stages of drunkenness. Such as:
olla naamat, lärvit, pleksit, perseet (olalla), taulut, nakit silmillä, naula päässä, kännissä, humalassa, juovuksissa, koomassa, seilissä, maistissa, myötälaitaisessa, etc, etc. Kun keksitte lisää, kertokaahan ;p

Yes I am bored and it's Friday night :/
Having good old time with my computer.

Ollaan paskat naamalla täällä meillä DotNoirin, Flying V.n sun muiden kanssa nyt. Kivaa on ja säälittää ne jotka ei o. moi.

Lolita Vampiriá said:
olla naamat, lärvit, pleksit, perseet (olalla), taulut, nakit silmillä, naula päässä, kännissä, humalassa, juovuksissa, koomassa, seilissä, maistissa, myötälaitaisessa, etc, etc. Kun keksitte lisää, kertokaahan
:loco: I adore finnish language
what was that with the keksi? :D

well, I know I won't ever be wasted cos I simply cannot get wasted. I tried real hard but I cannot, when i've had enough I can't swallow anything anymore - not even water :lol:

Opacity:
that last sentence was not about being drunk [in Finnish].
Kun keksitte lisää, kertokaahan = When you have something more to add, tell me.

Opacity, aww.. Being wasted is very nice most of the times.

i can't get drunk either. it seems my liver doesn't absorb alchohol over a certain dose. as a side effect, after i've had many drinks, i become almost totally deaf :lol:
i'm not going out tonight, anyway, there's csi on tv :loco:

nevershine said:
A special thread for all you drunken people...

I've been mostly drunk for the last couple of years, do I count?

Actually it's quite a feeling to be sober (for a few days, anyway) again. And strange. And scary. On the negative side I can't embarrass myself with drunken ramblings and such anymore. Neither do I have a excuse to be such an asshole that I am.

Man. I'd need a drink. Could use a "pour all the misery and shit out of you"-moment just now.

Reactions: nevershine