I'm Drunk damnit!

awww, now among other reasons i wish i was drunk so i could post here! :cry:

but i don't really get drunk anymore. i was slightly on the drunk-ish side saturday night, though no internet connection was around to partake of my experience. most of the times i start being sick long before being drunk, and i'd spare you my visits when i'm :puke:ing, though people who were there in the past did find the event mildly entertaining. ;)

rahvin.

I am not drunked. STOP. I don't need to get drunked to show my stupidness around. STOP. Don't trust the dwarf, he's italian, after all. STOP. I want to go shopping with Dot and Rei. STOP. Thanks for listening... but next time... better read. FULL STOP.

|ng (Absolutely stopped)

|ngenius said:
Er... yes. Or no. Maybe. Uhmm... define bubu, little one.

uh, no. :p
let's just say i wouldn't want to see you giving up on a life of charismatic roboting to go around buying stuff. instead of drinking, of all things! ;)

rahvin. (sadly sober)

Oh, great! But I should buy the alcohol before drinking, you know. In any case, my friend, I don't want to see you drunked, washing your coherence away. This robot wants to see your brain sober and working properly, I want my dwarf acting in a fair and righteous way, if you know what I mean (And I hope so) ;) And now... kiss me and make me yours. (I am talking to the cat. Was not this the thread for drunked people, after all? ;) )

|ng (Defined)

nevershine said:
Just had few beers with my friend Horza. Had fun and just made almost a record pee. Almost a minute long. *sheesh*

Anyway. It's weird that everything is more fun when you're drunk... Even pissing.

We were having fun? Goddamn boy, you should've told me. I was totally unaware of such a thing.

To continue the bodily fluids -aspect of this thing, I must confess that it's pure hell for me to walk home when even a little drunk. When there's about half a kilometer to go to my home door, suddenly out of nowhere there appears A DEVILISH, NECROTIC, IMMEDIATE NEED TO TAKE A DUMP. So far I've never crapped my pants, of which I'm profoundly proud of.

Thank you.

The other night I was so fucking hammered. I went to Mexico for a show (where there is no drinking age)...dude I got fucked up...I had 2 double shots of Tequila and 8 beers...nice....

Reactions: nevershine
I'm completely and utterly fucking drunk... Which is nice. I met my cousin just 15 minutes ago and he "gave" me 40 euros (practically forced them in my pocket) for a CD I made for him (Farmakon's first demo with Riku's 7+ min. drum solo)... I'm glad, but I think I must return the money to him tomorrow because he was so fucking drunk that he couldn't understand the amount of money he gave to me... He has asked for the drum solo from me for months so maybe he is glad but 40 euros is still a lot of money... Rye bread is fun to eat. Tastes nice in this condition. Good night... :zombie:

Oh and more info on yesterday...
...After that message i went to sleep only to wake after a few minutes and run to the bathroom to hug the toilet. Bye bye rye bread. Any way I stayed there for the rest of the night because bathroom is much nicer to clean up than bed. Just to let you know. Damn these weekends are fun. We pay to get a crappy next day. Weird.

Awww... /forum/images/smilies/supergrin.gif (Karpula on asiaa?)
I didn't even have a hangover this morning... Weird... Since I smoked two little cigars... Well... The walking wasn't too fun, so I guess I won't be drinking again in some time. I want to get home easily!!! Damnit.

last night i somehow ended up ordering more white spiders than my liver could stand without sending for help from planet saturn. i did not wake up with a hangover because i've been wise enough to avoid going to sleep at all. it is correct that we pay to get a crappy next day, but we also pay to get our end-of-the-week reward for the crappy six previous days, most of whose were not crappy because of anything alcohol-related. :)

rahvin.

nevershine said:
... run to the bathroom to hug the toilet. Bye bye rye bread. Any way I stayed there for the rest of the night ...
I did this too, but I manage to sleep on my friends couch without more trouble. I drank a bottle of that fine Koskenkorva (38% in case we have some illiterate people here ;)) and six-pack of beer. We were going to go to a old-teen -bar called Nitetrain but they didn't let me in because I had tennis-shoes. man, I wonder why they said that and not that I was completely drunk off my ass... :)

Anyway, I bought a meat pie and went to my friends house and "excluded" the very same food... :)

Man, what a hang-over!

wohoooo... beer beer beer.. sooo nice to be drunk again.. it´s sunday and HC Jokerit lost their game today.. is there enough of excuces?! :loco:

I once broke a cigarette-break once because I had non-matching socks on, so I would say yes... :)

Im always have something at my place, here is part of that.

alco2.jpg