I'm Drunk damnit!

FUCK!!! These pages didn't work last night when I was supposed to write this... But seriously nothing happened. We played Trivial Pursuit with couple of friends and I had the most clearest drunk -state... I drank only 0.5l Booze and few beers... No hangover now. I'm glad. BUT! Today I'll have another try. :D CRAPPY STATE OF EXISTANCE (we could name one of our songs that... I can write words that tell about my hangover) :lol:

I hope you spell that correctly if you're going to use it... :)

I'm embarassed. Apparently a sixpack of beer makes me "drunk enough" nowadays. That's very sad concerning my physical size and my history of consuming alcoholic beverages. Or maybe those two cases of beer and a litre of vodka I gulped last weekend had a permanent effect on my tolerance...

Hmm, everything turned out fine, I made over 17 € for driving my drunken friends around over the weekend...

Reactions: Rei Toei
So we're at Toni's parents house drinkin beer. Been great. Sauna and other stuff. Some people visited here, but luckily they went away. CHIPS.

Potato.

My 13:th beer just ... sluted as they say in Sweden. Loppui, ended. Whatever. mm..Toni is two beer behind me. Damnation is on. Rokn. Damnation is fuckin great. Very swedish, you know...soft. Jag tycker om Lennart, han tycker om mig!

you are all gay. in a melancholy way. ok not really that was astrud gilberto. thoho.