I'm Drunk damnit!

Marko is lying!!! We're truly fucking each other in the arse! Which is nice... Angra is playing in the background! Rokn... I just farted. Smells like fart. mmmm. Nice. Anyway. We're having fun with Marko in that way you know. Having beer and being drunk. Tomorrow have to see my friend (or the guy I teached to play the guitar) play drums. He plays them too! Too good. Must kill!!! :mad: Naah... Blah blah... Jak jak... You should be here so we could have some company. It would be fun. Really. Consider yourself invited.... In the future. This kind of thing will be notifyed. Oki By. :D

yes, but this thread's becoming a bit boring... what if you add your personal cocktail recipes or suggest a good wine, beer, liquor or something? :)

btw, it seems that no one likes wine, why? :confused:

Rei Toei said:
yes, but this thread's becoming a bit boring... what if you add your personal cocktail recipes or suggest a good wine, beer, liquor or something? :)

it's hard to do that while drunk, you know. ;)

btw, it seems that no one likes wine, why? :confused:

because the quality sucks in most countries represented here on um.

rahvin.

nevershine said:
Wine gives me a terrible headache. Wine sucks! :puke:

that's because you drink bad wine. bad wine gives a headache to people. good wine doesn't. trust me. i might go all the way to send you a bottle only to prove my point, that's how troubled i am right now. ;)

rahvin.

Are you truly saying that "good" wine doesn't give you a headache? I have tasted a lot of wines and the result was always the same... Maybe they were all shitty wines then. I dunno. But I'm more of a beer booze guy... Can't really argue with this so.. I guess you're right. But I still ain't drinkin' wine. :mad: ;)

they probably were. unless you've traveled to france, spain, argentina or italy and you have tried a local wine, it's unlikely that you bought it in finland as it would have been waaay expensive - you'd remember the circumstance as a throbbing pain in your wallet ;) - and those that are said to be from the aforementioned regions but cheap, they're often scams and fakes.

provided you don't drink wine like beer (six bottles in a row), good wine does not give a headache unless you're allergic to tannin, and this would just happen with red wine anyway.
but of course you're perfectly entitled not to like it, that's another matter. :)

rahvin.

Bah, I was supposed to drink yesterday, but then we played rolemaster from 5 pm to 4 am and ...

how many scotsmen does it take to replace a lightbulb?

two: one to hold the lightbulb and the other to drink until the room spins :D