I'm Drunk damnit!

O-kay... I'm drunk.. . Not so much anymore, but drank quite a bit and met some young guys also who knew Farmakon. Which is nice. :D
Any way tooled was there and a lot of other guys. Mostly my elementary school friends. Went to the sauna etc. Lot of fun. They headed for Tampere (crazy bastards) and me and Tuija had something to eat from Jaska's grill. Anyway a nice day/evening. What else could you do in this heat except drink like demons. :lol:

nevershine said:
What else could you do in this heat except drink like demons. :lol:
Uhh, damned weather. I actually find it hard to drink beer when it's this hot: the second you get a beer to the open air, the bottle starts melting... :)

Well, I managed to defeat that yesterday, and, uh, the day before that... :D

Downfall said:
Uhh, damned weather. I actually find it hard to drink beer when it's this hot: the second you get a beer to the open air, the bottle starts melting... :)

I found it hard not to drink beer in this damned weather. I found it so hard every day of my sick leave that I was pretty drunk all the time. But oh the joy, already tomorrow is the enslavement of my day job irresistibly calling me. I'm so happy.

Rei Toei said:
the negative effects of alcohol

have a nice friday night, everyone :p

But where is that "You think your a Spiderman.." thing.. :Smug: I was having a great time with my best friends (lets call them hannu and ville) and clock was around 6 in the morning.. We just got back to Valkeakoski from the Kotiteollisuus/Mokoma gig.. Then suddenly I got this crazy idea of climbing to a tree.. So I did.. And what happened?! The top of the tree was too weak for me and it got broke (poikki) So I fall all the way from the top (about 5m).. :yell: :ill: FUCK IT HURT!! My friends was about to call an ambulance.. :tickled: GODDAMN HOW STUPID MAN CAN BE???!!! There is no need for an ambulance if someone falls from the tree.. Or stands still half hour.. I was just trying to breath.. When I got my life back.. FUCK THAT I LAUGHTED!!!! And Note!!! If YOU ever visit to Valkeakoski, go to Sointula near to Siwa and look at the tree without the top!!! Then imagine someone drunk climbing to that tree and fall from it..
AND THIS WAS A HIGLIGHT OF THE YEAR.. (so far..) :saint:

OI KUUSIPUU OI KUUSIPUU :tickled:
Here I go again.. :yell:
I WANNA GET DRUNK.. :zombie:
AND I AM.. :heh:

You say that.. :tickled: It´s not that funny really.. But it make my back hurt.. :ill:

so here it is.. assholes! do the same.. :yell:
and.. by the way.. take a look to my right hand! the top is still in my hands.. :tickled:

mie.JPG