I'm watching something really horrid

ahjteam

Anssi Tenhunen
...a metal band with female singer, 3 guitar players an percussionist (edit: two singers). I mean like 1 of those gimmicks wouldn't be enough. Especially when the third guitar player plays with a single coil strat. But I also blame the sound guy, the drummer especially was sloppy as hell and I think he didn't hear anything and the singer sounded like she couldn't hear herself and thus sang off key. They did play some good songs like The Pot by Tool and Aerials by SOAD. But it was kinda odd to hear a woman singing Deftones.

Cool guys and all, but apparently they could use their $25k a year better by doing something else than studying music performance.

I watched something horrid last night - the movie "Cop Out" with Bruce Willis and Tracy Morgan. seriously - one of the worst movies I've seen - Bruce definitely was looking for a paycheck if he read that script and still made that movie. 20 minutes in and I looked at my wife and said "No More"! The fact that one of my favorite directors/writers Kevin Smith was involved with it just adds insult to injury. Fortunately the second movie of the night, "Toy Story 3", was much better - gotta love anything Pixar does.