Ima get outta this hellhole!

They're all nice places, well the ones I've seen. If it wasn't for footy and bands.....oh well, I'll be too old for those things one day. Don't think I've been to Daylesford; should go there sometime by the sound of things. Adelaide's nice too.

Well I've been here for almost two weeks now.

It's aweschome. I've only bought 2 CDs thus far:

Majesty - METAL LAW (double disc live CD + DVD)
Skid Row - Skid Row (only $10 \m/)

We only finally got the net cos Telstra are a bunch of complete anal blowers. So yeah, a week and a day later than expected.

Only problem I've had so far is going 'out on the town'... I was only allowed into one place. My sneakers are the only shoes I have (apart from worse-for-wear volleys which are totally awesome) so yeah, it was hard to walk up to every place and get knocked back. Even the free-entry strippers.

So I'll just stick to gigs for a while... Megadeth in a week and a half, which I can't wait for (even though I'm going to Melb for that one) and then Raven Black Night and The Deadthings on consecutive nights at the end of the month.

Having the time of my life living with the mrs... there really is no feeling better than waking up next to the one you love. (yawwww, tear the heartstrings whydontcha)

Just thought I'd report in.

hahaha, the song "Metal to the Metalheads" is one of the best cheese-metal songs I've ever heard... and it was a value for money thing.

Couldn't go past the picture of the warrior on the front I guess.

Speaking of good things on Rundle Mall, there's also this guy who puts on headphones and marches up and down the mall growling along at the top of his voice to all his favourite songs. It's awesome.

That sounds like a local character of ours that was graciously dubbed, Spice Boy.

I eagerly await moving out of home. I'm aiming for sometime around the end of the year, start of next year.

I will be at 'Deth in Melbourne, can't wait! If you spot me, come say hi Mr Lazer.

hahaha.

Well I'll probably be wearing my Alice Cooper shirt.

Because my Spinal Tap shirt is completely fucked, my Guns N Roses shirt too large for any kind of pit, and all my other shirts are Metallica which I don't know how they'll go over there ;)

I'm likely to don my Dungeon shirt, cos it's hella sexy. If not that, then maybe Alice Cooper, cos he's hella sexy. Or so they tell me.