IMMORTAL BEST BLACK METAL BAND EVER?!

Erik said:
christ will you stop taking everything fucking personally and seriously

i think it's the best ok can you accept my opinion

i even added a fucking smiley so you wouldn't take offense it should be clear by now that i don't consider "thrash metal dude" to be an insult
and yes, everything you say in that long paragraph just reinforces my belief: it's not exactly surprise of the fucking year that the thrash metal dude would not think all that much of transilvanian hunger.

Just because I'm yelling at you and belittiling you while still using proper grammar doesn't mean that I'm not being just as sarcastic. Oh yeah I almost forgot, here's the smiley that I forgot before, just for you: :p

Well when you said "Darkthrone turned to shit after Goatlord was released though."

I thought you meant after that album was released that Darkthrone sucked. My bad.

Immortal kicks ass but as far as the best ever I think that emperor is higher up there.
where does burzum rank?

Well fuck, since this has become a "list your favourite Norwegian 2nd wave bands in order of preference" thread, I'll join the wagon.

1. Burzum
2. Mayhem (DMDS)
3. Darkthrone
4. Satyricon
5. Immortal
28. Emperor

what the fuck, its all personal preference.

i swear you guys think youre the end all be all of fucking metal and your opinion is the only correct one. fuckin jackasses
~gR~

Décadent said:
Well fuck, since this has become a "list your favourite Norwegian 2nd wave bands in order of preference" thread, I'll join the wagon.

1. Burzum
2. Mayhem (DMDS)
3. Darkthrone
4. Satyricon
5. Immortal
28. Emperor

I can't believe that on a seious Metal forum you so called Black Metal enthusiasts are picking mainstream Norweigan bands.

If you opened your minds a bit and started investigating the Polish scene then you will discover that bands such as Kataxu are more effective in creating atmosphere using slightly un-conventional techniques.

Profanity said:
I can't believe that on a seious Metal forum you so called Black Metal enthusiasts are picking mainstream Norweigan bands.

If you opened your minds a bit and started investigating the Polish scene then you will discover that bands such as Kataxu are more effective in creating atmosphere using slightly un-conventional techniques.

Oh man... :lol:

I think you're misunderstanding my use of the word mainstream. In this context I was referring to mainstream as the well known Black Metal bands in the Metal scene.