IMPORTANT: Novembers Doom Press Release, April 9th, 2003

Apr 24, 2002
Chicago, Illinois
www.novembersdoom.com
ndgroupweb.jpg

Long time Guitarist, Eric Burnley is no longer a member of Novembers Doom. Eric found opportunities for his future in St. Louis, and left Chicago in late 2002. The distance between the band, and Eric would make things difficult to continue as a group, as trying to remain a solid band, write new material, and perform to the best of our abilities. His departure will be missed by all of us.

Novembers Doom is proud to announce the official addition of two new members.

The Guitar position has been filled by Vito Marchese. Vito is a virtual newcomer to the scene, and auditioned for the band several months ago. We knew on the first day, he had the potential to be just the person we were looking for. After the second audition, we were sure of it. Vito has worked harder then anyone we've seen in this band, and in only one month, he was ready to play his first show in Brooklyn, NY.

The Bass guitar position has been left void since the departure of Mary Bielich. For recording purposes, a session player was used, and playing live was handled by long time friend, Mike LeGros, of Disinter. Mike has taken the step from part time bass player, to full time member of the band. Mike has performed with the band numerous times, and always fit with the group musically, and personally.

You can check out their Bio's at www.novembersdoom.com

The band has already begun the writing process for the next release, and rest assured, the style will not change. The new line-up brings fire back into the mix, and the aggression, and passion for what we do will be seen throughout the new material. Confidently, this will be our best, and heaviest material yet, while maintaining the "Novembers Doom" sound you've come to expect from us.

interesting!

this must have been a very well-kept secret. Mike and Angel didn't let on at all a couple weeks ago at Champs.

i'll miss Disinter after this year but i look forward to the new Novembers Doom outfit. got a little taste of it before in April 2001 @ HOB. wow. who would've guessed then? ;)

well, good luck to all and please keep us posted on all the news and further info!

I was kind of wondering what was going to happen with that situation. Best of luck to everyone involved in this. It's nice to see you with a full time bass player. As always I look forward to hearing the new material.

LOL Paul.....so THAT'S why he went to St. Louis! Haha. I'm surprised it took this long to make a formal announcement. This will hopefully be a stable lineup for a time to come. See you guys in Worcester. Take Care.

Novembers Paul said:
We're a dying breed! There's not too many metal bands with long hair any more!

Shit. The cat's out of the bag. We kicked out Eric for cutting off his hair. :lol:

yeah... i guess in saint louie they accept sellouts!!!!!

fightin the good hair fight still over here friends....lol but most the time i wanna cut it....easy existance.....

I completely missed this thread and the announcement....

Good luck Eric, I hope you do well in St. Louis.

Also, good luck to the partially new Novembers Doom. I'm sure you'll still make great music, and I wish you luck.

Steve (wow, I said 'luck' a lot... well, I got the point across)