In Flames has the most craptastic frontman ever

I love The Jester Race, the Black-Ash Inheritance EP, Whoracle and Colony. The new stuff is quite shitty really, and that video is fucking shite. What the fuck Anders!?

I think the worst thing about the New material from In Flames is that it is not influential but rather is influenced by the worst elements in metal, such as Korn and nu-metal shite. The singing parts are horrible not to mention all the lyrics, due to Anders. Also they haven't had any good riffs in a loooong time...

Saw them a few months ago on the 'Unholy Alliance'. They were pretty fucking good, despite Anders' drunkenness. The only real complaint I could make is that the material from RTR and STYE kind of broke up the momentum between the rest of the songs.

I think the worst thing about the New material from In Flames is that it is not influential but rather is influenced by the worst elements in metal, such as Korn and nu-metal shite. The singing parts are horrible not to mention all the lyrics, due to Anders. Also they haven't had any good riffs in a loooong time...

spot on.

except the korn bit of course :Smug:

but it's true, in flames have become a cheap imitation