IN FLAMES new album being released by the end of 2016

Sadly, indeed. I also don't usually forget things even though they might be trivial history things. Such as remembering that Clayman was originally called ''Self Healing Instructions''. Thankfully Anders scrapped that album title and settled with Clayman lol.

Sick performance. I also really like that they changed up the acoustic intro and did that melody with electric guitar instead on this tour. I believe when they have played it live before they just jumped into the song after the acoustic intro.

Reactions: only4theweak187

Absolutely the greatest vocal performance from Anders ever

The growls in the vid Krofius' posted above^ are awesome as well.

Anders screams were perfect in the other videos this guy shot too

Absolutely the greatest vocal performance from Anders ever

The growls in the vid Krofius' posted above^ are awesome as well.

Anders screams were perfect in the other videos this guy shot too

Yup, fantastic. And guitar work is spot on in every one of these videos as well.

The naive me says after playing these two songs back to back they will become enlightened and return to TJR songwriting. I mean, playing a song like that should make Bjorn feel like a mother f****** god. I can't believe he's content playing a "modern" song after that.

They should keep going and play Artifacts of the Black Rain. I know Bjorn could learn the solo if he tried. NO EXCUSES

Gonna rock TJR hard today

It's funny how Nickas looks more happy playing moonshiekd than Bjorn and Anders do.

Bjorn has been playing Moonshield for nearly 20 years so I'd hope he can do the melody well :D

The Anders myth of crowds not reacting to old songs busted again. They seem to be enjoying it - and so they should, Moonshield wins over every other song in that setlist. Very cool to see Jester's Dance through in there too - but could they not have put a Whoracle or Colony song in there instead? Maybe Anders needed a break.

Btw, I'm usually the first one to slate Anders, but he sounds fine in this performance. Cleans are poor as usual, but his growls/screams are alright.

Bjorn has been playing Moonshield for nearly 20 years so I'd hope he can do the melody well :D

The Anders myth of crowds not reacting to old songs busted again. They seem to be enjoying it - and so they should, Moonshield wins over every other song in that setlist. Very cool to see Jester's Dance through in there too - but could they not have put a Whoracle or Colony song in there instead? Maybe Anders needed a break.

Btw, I'm usually the first one to slate Anders, but he sounds fine in this performance. Cleans are poor as usual, but his growls/screams are alright.
It really looks as if he is the one not enjoying the song.

Didn't jesper play the lead melody live? I feel like I saw Bjorn playing the rhythm on the used and abused dvd...

But now that I think about it, that Seoul Korea 2002 show I believe Bjorn was playing the lead. Not sure. Have to watch it again

That Moonshield version was quite nice. Anders not being whiny hipster and all.

But... Joe is too robotic. That song would really shine with a good drummer. Some ghost notes, nice groove...

And why is Bjorn raping the wah pedal all the time? We're talkinh Kirk H. level now.

So.. Long time no see guys, hope all is well. I know most of you guys dont like Battles but i'll ask anyway. Which songs do you still listen from the album, or any of them grew on you?