IN FLAMES new album being released by the end of 2016

Ok guys, I know that I come from another generation. A generation that grew up listening to real singers. But I would say that the both of you are jocking when saying that Anders does a great Job. His voice is a mess. We can hear his suffering, real suffering, whenever he tries to scream.

Ok guys, I know that I come from another generation. A generation that grew up listening to real singers. But I would say that the both of you are jocking when saying that Anders does a great Job. His voice is a mess. We can hear his suffering, real suffering, whenever he tries to scream.

You do realise A we mean he is singing good for how ne normally performs, and also different people like different voices? I generally like Anders, although in 2015 his live performances sucked.

Reactions: eochaid
The vocals will obviously be retouched if not totally redubbed on the DVD. I'm pretty sure his cleans still suck live.

The vocals will obviously be retouched if not totally redubbed on the DVD. I'm pretty sure his cleans still suck live.
I have compared a few songs and, so far, they are barely dubbed. Which, in some cases, is a plain mistake. Just listening him singing the chorus from CLoud Connected makes me want to throw myself through the window (I live in a fifth, just in case anyone is wondering.)

Remember they may not be dubbed as such, they recorded stockholm's live show too, so they may have replaced some lines with ones from thst show. For me Fear is the Weakness is Anders' weakest performance on the dvd.

Reactions: only4theweak187
Remember they may not be dubbed as such, they recorded stockholm's live show too, so they may have replaced some lines with ones from thst show. For me Fear is the Weakness is Anders' weakest performance on the dvd.
When compared with his voice in the rest of the cd (and his way of singing), I will risk to say that the chorus on WTDSD has been dubbed.

I have compared a few songs and, so far, they are barely dubbed. Which, in some cases, is a plain mistake. Just listening him singing the chorus from CLoud Connected makes me want to throw myself through the window (I live in a fifth, just in case anyone is wondering.)

Actually I really liked the chorus of Cloud Connected and the awesome thing is that its not dubbed. It's pure live and that makes it more awesome. How do I know? Just look at this performance, its dubbed as hell. And they're using that chorus voice on every performance. If they used it on new DVD, its so low I cant even hear it. Just check this from 1:38.

The song can be called Dub Connected on this video.

It must be hard to convert from a death metal vocalist to a singer. And obviously his clean singing improved as you can hear on "The End". I hate the diva side of Anders too but show the guy some respect. lol

Actually I really liked the chorus of Cloud Connected and the awesome thing is that its not dubbed. It's pure live and that makes it more awesome. How do I know? Just look at this performance, its dubbed as hell. And they're using that chorus voice on every performance. If they used it on new DVD, its so low I cant even hear it. Just check this from 1:38.

The song can be called Dub Connected on this video.

(Sigh) Anders is out off peach (once again) on that song.

It must be hard to convert from a death metal vocalist to a singer. And obviously his clean singing improved as you can hear on "The End". I hate the diva side of Anders too but show the guy some respect. lol

As I said many times before, improving at the studio is not improving at all. It's hard to convert from death metal vocalist to singer if you have no musical sense, no ability as a singer, and still you don't search for help.

What I think is funny is I can completely disagree with you, love (most of) Anders' studio work, and not get annoyed with you. Imagine if I was Jesterslave... :p I would write a damn book about why you are wrong ;)

What I think is funny is I can completely disagree with you, love (most of) Anders' studio work, and not get annoyed with you. Imagine if I was Jesterslave... :p I would write a damn book about why you are wrong ;)
You can love his studio work, and that's ok. I also like most of his studio work. But that does not make him a singer and that does not make his singing improve. He can only do that at studio with help. It's ok to like it as long as you (we) realize that this is not his real skill. In fact, I would say that this is beyond his real skills.

(Sigh) Anders is out off peach (once again) on that song.

It could be, but they're not using it on the new DVD. I can count this as an improvement. But for the exact thoughts I have to listen to him on new tour, how he sings on the new songs.

Man I wish we had a Jester Slave over here, I'd love to read an article about the voice of Anders. lol

It could be, but they're not using it on the new DVD. I can count this as an improvement. But for the exact thoughts I have to listen to him on new tour, how he sings on the new songs.

Man I wish we had a Jester Slave over here, I'd love to read an article about the voice of Anders. lol
I'd love him to write it, though I would not read it.

But, I think, it's quite simple. You're a guitar player. You can probably tune your guitar to that of any of IF's songs. Anders cannot do that.

Anders' voice was so poor during thr summer festival run the only videos of it I csn watch are everythings gone (but its a boring song so I don't watch it) amd bullet ride as he butchers the rest. Just look at his rock am Ring only for the Weak performance, or his Wacken Rusted Nail performance, it's unlistenable

I'd love him to write it, though I would not read it.

But, I think, it's quite simple. You're a guitar player. You can probably tune your guitar to that of any of IF's songs. Anders cannot do that.

I'm a guitar guy too :D I played sounds fron the heart of gothenburg songs through my speakers earlier while playing guitar and jammed to the songs on it I can play, and it was so much more fun than with the studio versions for whatever reason. Random point to bring up I know, but I thought it was intetrsting how much more fun it was

Only listened to Where Dead Ships so far

I like how his cleans sound on the chorus. Regardless of having been touched up or even totally redubbed. Sounds very Anders-ish and plenty fine. Hopefully it sounds like that on the DVD

Reactions: TheJestersDoor