IN FLAMES new album being released on 1st March, 2019

This conversation is futile. It’s like saying “Jesus is better than God.” “No, the Holy Ghost is the best.”

It’s the holy trinity, bitch. TJR, Whoracle, and Colony are one in the same and all equally good and important.

Whatever, you guys can keep fighting. At least we can all agree that those are the best albums.

This conversation is futile. It’s like saying “Jesus is better than God.” “No, the Holy Ghost is the best.”

It’s the holy trinity, bitch. TJR, Whoracle, and Colony are one in the same and all equally good and important.

Whatever, you guys can keep fighting. At least we can all agree that those are the best albums.
At least we know those albums are real.

I have given The Hive like 4 opportunities already. My experience is that the song ends, and I immidiately forgot what the fuck had I just listened. I try to remember whether I liked it or not, but I can't remember anything, it is so forgettable. So no, I disagree that it encapsulates anything, especially on a record with Jotun, Gyroscope, Ep. 666, Food, Worlds Within and Jester Script.

Before I press post reply, I will listen to this again, let's see. Okay, I stopped it at 2:07, absolute fucking borefest. Like, more power to anyone who's into this, but I never liked raw jamming of instruments and vocals for hours on end. Every other song I mentioned from TJR hooks you in within a minute, so there is no excuse for this song to be this boring.

I'll admit, the first few seconds scared me, because it sounded really good, and I was like 1.) fuck, I have to delete my post and 2.) fuck, there was this gem, but somehow I missed it. Turns out it was smoke and mirrors. And listen, as much shit as I give to Zombie Inc. being mediocre (because it is, lol), at least it did something with its chorus. Rather weak from IF standard, but for fuck's sake, in 2:07, I'm not even sure if I heard a chorus in The Hive, it's just Anders drooling over the lyrics, like a robot, while the band playing the same, boring notes over and over and over... There's an interesting guitar mixed very, very silently in the background, but that's about it.

The only reason The Hive pisses me off, is because these motherfuckers actually choose to play this live sometimes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like holy shit, there are dozens of other, actually great songs not getting any playtime, and you have already played this more than 300 times?!?!?!

How do you not like this??? Lol.

Reactions: galvanized
burn burn burnnn the world in the sea let a flame been seen far and wide burn burn burn the world in the sea with open eyessss

I don't know if you're mistyping the lyrics on purpose or you genuinely think Anders is talking about burning a world beneath the sea, but either way I laughed :D

2zxy45t.jpg