IN FLAMES new album being released on 1st March, 2019

I can't really think of any Spanish metal bands I like off the top of my head. There was an independent band called Soul Sailor who were okay, but only ever released demos and the lead singer seriously sounded like his balls were being squeezed in a vice. I'm partial to some gay singing but even for me it was a bit too much.

Didn't actually expect this to be on YouTube :D

I can't really think of any Spanish metal bands I like off the top of my head. There was an independent band called Soul Sailor who were okay, but only ever released demos and the lead singer seriously sounded like his balls were being squeezed in a vice. I'm partial to some gay singing but even for me it was a bit too much.

Didn't actually expect this to be on YouTube :D

I don't like the metal bands from my country. The most of them are just following tendencies and the rest aren't really that good. Nothing thar catches my attention.

But, to be fair, I'm not a fan of spanish music.

I don't like the metal bands from my country. The most of them are just following tendencies and the rest aren't really that good. Nothing thar catches my attention.

But, to be fair, I'm not a fan of spanish music.

Not even Laverna's favourite, Enrique Iglesias?

Let's not forget the original king, Ricky Martin. Technically Puerto Rican but does hold Spanish citizenship.

There's a story, legend, regarding him, a closet, a girl, a dog and a bottle of marmalade.

Ricky Martin :D.

The story goes lime this. There was a popular tv show in Spain where famous people met their fans though it was a surprise for the fans.

So they invite RM to meet this fan of him. They enter into her house while she's not there and RM hides into the closet of her room.

A little time after, she arrives after taking her dog for a while. Takes a bottle of marmalade, enters her room, takes off her trousers and pants, lies on the bed and spreads the marmalade on her clit so that her dog will lick it.

Can you imagine everyone's surprise.

Of course, this is a myth. There are zero evidence this ever happened. Still there is people claiming to have seen this live on tv. You know how people is.

Funny anecdote anyway.

Well, he did say "speaking as a 'murican"

Sorry Galvanized. :)

So, what's happening with Cyhra? I hoped for an album by now.

Well, he did say "speaking as a 'murican"

Sorry Galvanized. :)

So, what's happening with Cyhra? I hoped for an album by now.
Lol yeah, over here all South American bands get lumped together.

Ditto on Cyhra, I was just thinking about the other day. It’s taking forever.

Yesterday, I was reading an article from a Spanish magazine. The article title was "the ten best melodic death metal songs".

The list was meh, but the number two... In Flames, I Am Above.

This summarizes what spain knows about metal.

:D I Am Above is a good song but yeah... not even in the top 100 melodeath songs, let alone top 10. Every song on TJR and Whoracle that has vocals beats it for a start.