IN FLAMES new album being released on 1st March, 2019

ITM is, for me anyway, by far their best effort since SOAPF. I don't think it's on the same level as SOAPF but it's still good. Judging by the crowd size when I went to see them in Norwich the previous two albums may have done some pretty big damage to their reputation though.

Reactions: eochaid
ITM is, for me anyway, by far their best effort since SOAPF. I don't think it's on the same level as SOAPF but it's still good. Judging by the crowd size when I went to see them in Norwich the previous two albums may have done some pretty big damage to their reputation though.
From dismiss the cynics: "if we fail our reputation we fall into the deepest void'.

I'm sure polish women have a decent lookmonce they gey rid of their beards amd moustaches. But, who migjt know? Never seen one that looks like a real woman.

Oh sis, I know that you're tryinh yo grabmy attention. So let me tell you two things:

1. Spanish men aren't as passionate as the rest of the world thinks.

2. I'm noy into women with yheir breats covered by hair. I'm pretty sire that you're popular for being a neandetthal. But that's not my taste.

Indeed. We are mostly of bkack or jewish origin. Small. Bald. And with a prominent belly.

What comes to mind is that we're like gipsy hobbits bit without hair on pur head.

And I'm still noy intesrested in neamderthals.

How does it feel being rejected by such a minion?

Indeed. Here is a picture of me.

franco-10.jpg

You didn't mention it but I also have several complexes related to the size of my penis.