IN FLAMES new album being released on 1st March, 2019

Why should I read it lol, I'm no fan of mangas, and I don't read any types of books either, it's not my thing. However I definitely think Amon Amarth's lyrics are very fitting to the sound of the music and for me personally it feels more empowering when I listen than if they would just have ''regular'' lyrics about whatever.
To give your opinion about it. I'm interested on what a "norseman" has to say about this manga.

You mean this one? Or just a guest appearance somewhere else?

Probably that one.

I don't read any types of books either, it's not my thing.

Slave's posts must be really difficult for you to get through, then.

I listened through ITM again the other day. I really like Follow Me's intro. The rest of the song isn't so great, but the intro is really cool.

I just learned that IF made a concert in İstanbul at 2005.

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/in-f...soy-piknik-alan-istanbul-turkey-5bd0bf14.html

HOLY FUCK THAT SETLIST.

There is a video bootleg of that show in existence. I started downloading it on eMule in... 2005 still, I think. Unfortunately, before I could finish the download the source files went missing forever. Maybe the uploader's computer went kaput, or maybe the bastard was just teasing us. At any rate I never got the bootleg. I have never been much of a collector, but this one I would have loved to watch (and keep).

Last edited:
Whats sad is from the same show they performed World of Promises, but it's just like 30sec of the song included on the video so it was never worth uploading. I can't bother checking but I don't think they've performed it live except for that show.

Unless setlist.fm is lying, the song was played several times on the Colony tour!

world of promises.jpg

Damn, this was new to me.

EDIT: I think it's also cool Minus was played eight times on the R2R tour. Just a shame this underrated song never got another run in the set list...

Last edited:
There is a video bootleg of that show in existence. I started downloading it on eMule in... 2005 still, I think. Unfortunately, before I could finish the download the source files went missing forever. Maybe the uploader's computer went kaput, or maybe the bastard was just teasing us. At any rate I never got the bootleg. I have never been much of a collector, but this one I would have loved to watch (and keep).

Well I saw on a Turkish forum, some guy said that full concert was on emule but that's message is from 2006 so dont think we have any chance so find it.

I just find Cloud connected from that show on Youtube, dont think its worth posting.

Well I saw on a Turkish forum, some guy said that full concert was on emule but that's message is from 2006 so dont think we have any chance so find it.

I just find Cloud connected from that show on Youtube, dont think its worth posting.

Ok, maybe I gave up on it too soon then, but at some point I just couldn't be bothered anymore as the source files didn't seem to be coming back online.

There's also Pallar Anders Visa & Jotun from that show on Youtube. Quality isn't that great though, the camera obviously didn't like Daniel's bass drums. DAT CROWD, though... :)

Reactions: ciko_gfb
Ok, maybe I gave up on it too soon then, but at some point I just couldn't be bothered anymore as the source files didn't seem to be coming back online.

There's also Pallar Anders Visa & Jotun from that show on Youtube. Quality isn't that great though, the camera obviously didn't like Daniel's bass drums. DAT CROWD, though... :)

For real, that crowd is fucking insane.

Also, seeing those comments from 12 years ago...
Also, remembering this song was written 22 years ago. Fuck.

Reactions: ciko_gfb
The Art of War is by far my favourite Sabaton album. Ghost Division, The Art of War, 40:1, Cliffs of Gallipoli and The Price of a Mile are all amazing tracks. With that said...

Anyone notice anything familiar about the opening riffs to this one? :D

The Art of War is by far my favourite Sabaton album. Ghost Division, The Art of War, 40:1, Cliffs of Gallipoli and The Price of a Mile are all amazing tracks. With that said...

Anyone notice anything familiar about the opening riffs to this one? :D

Total Bullet Ride rip off.

You don’t have to like every AA song to be a fan. Choose 5-10 and you can be good. Honestly I don’t even know how they keep their lyrics straight. Hard to believe they never had a song about Mjollnir before the recent album but there you go.

I don't think that lyrical themes are related to music quality. Though I must be mistaken. I'm not.
You're an idiot gtfo to the Amon fan page. In Flames destroy them in every fucking way they are legends bigger than metallica every intelligent person know that

Well, Norther were always well known for ripping off various popular MDM bands, mainly CoB, so that doesn't surprise me :D but I have to admit I was surprised to hear such a clear rip off from a band like Sabaton. I mean, when In Flames rip off their own material it's a bit annoying, but at the end of the day it's their own music so whatever. When other bands do it so brazenly it's pretty lame. At least change up the chord progression or something to make it sound a little bit different.