IN FLAMES new album being released on 1st March, 2019

Ah, just like good old times :D just need Jester Slave here to write a thesis and we're all set.

Obviously not a new album, they have barely toured for The Mask yet lmao, new album won't come until 2022 at the earliest for sure. Live album I doubt also since they recently released one. Could just be new artwork for merch, or some sidestuff like comics.

Sister is part of the family now, whether she likes it or not, so as long as she checks in every so often it's all good :cool:

Yeah I'd say 0 chance of a new album, as they wouldn't re-use old artwork for a new album and it's way too early.

This is why I suggested a live release or a continuation of the comic series. This based on the chosen colours for the art.

It can also be a book of illustrations made for the band.

Last edited:
Sister is part of the family now, whether she likes it or not, so as long as she checks in every so often it's all good :cool:

Yeah I'd say 0 chance of a new album, as they wouldn't re-use old artwork for a new album and it's way too early.
I don't give shit about your in flames gay family

Another possibility is a B-side album over the years. That could be cool but I doubt there are any unreleased tracks we haven’t heard yet.