IN FLAMES new album being released on 1st March, 2019

Another possibility is a B-side album over the years. That could be cool but I doubt there are any unreleased tracks we haven’t heard yet.

There have been rumours over the years of unreleased tracks from various albums that never saw the light of day. I can't imagine they'd go back any further than SOAPF though. B-sides album would probably be better than SC/Battles, as the bonus songs on both of those albums were better than the ones they included as part of the main tracklist.

As Krofi-chan says though, it's probably just comic book bullshit.

Another possibility is a B-side album over the years. That could be cool but I doubt there are any unreleased tracks we haven’t heard yet.

Once I asked Björn and Anders about the unreleased tracks. Björn said "we do have some stuff, but we will see. It's all I can say right now" and this was 2 years ago. Hope they release something like that.

Once I asked Björn and Anders about the unreleased tracks. Björn said "we do have some stuff, but we will see. It's all I can say right now" and this was 2 years ago. Hope they release something like that.
Very interesting. I would be very interested to hear their Christmas song or beach/reggae tune.

Could you imagine if they had a Diwali song in the vaults? Or a children’s song, like a Raffi cover.

Otherwise if the song is just metal/rock why wouldn’t they have released it already?

IF documentary would be pretty weird tbh. Watch as a legendary melodic death metal band slowly makes shittier and shittier music, whilst giving a middle finger to the fans that made them. Then the film ends with half of the band members fired and replaced by random american bros who talk about surfing, starbucks and in Christian Joe's case the glory of God.

I'd watch it, but I don't know how I'd feel afterwards.

IF documentary would be pretty weird tbh. Watch as a legendary melodic death metal band slowly makes shittier and shittier music, whilst giving a middle finger to the fans that made them. Then the film ends with half of the band members fired and replaced by random american bros who talk about surfing, starbucks and in Christian Joe's case the glory of God.

Didn’t someone make the joke that if you listen to the IF discography in reverse then it’s like hearing the unfolding story of a mediocre rock rising to become a legendary death metal band?

But agree. It would be tough for them to have a marketable story. Until Jesper is back in the band and they finally pay Henke his royalties, there’s too many bad vibes still.

There was one documentary movie but it was about melodic death metal and how metal was born in Sweden, there was about In Flames too, I would like to see IF movie showing their history, how they started, their personal struggles

Very interesting. I would be very interested to hear their Christmas song or beach/reggae tune.

Could you imagine if they had a Diwali song in the vaults? Or a children’s song, like a Raffi cover.

Otherwise if the song is just metal/rock why wouldn’t they have released it already?

There are songs that have been released as extra tracks. Songs that only appear on singles and eps. One song that has not been released.

and in Christian Joe's case the glory of God.

In fact, you can hear the exact moment he breaks his back in the ITM album. It's in IAA. You can imagine when.

I actually remember a podcast (?) on Spotify that was about In Flames. Björn and Anders talked about every album, what they did when they're recording albums. I can't seem to find it now.

There are songs that have been released as extra tracks. Songs that only appear on singles and eps. One song that has not been released.
Well if they are just bonus tracks that would be a shitty new release. We know those songs already. It’s just a house keeping activity for the label to release those.

I don't think they have so many of these unreleased, they have some songs that should be on Sense of Purpose, like this one with lirycs ,, the end of a dream..." but that's all i remember

I don't think they have so many of these unreleased, they have some songs that should be on Sense of Purpose, like this one with lirycs ,, the end of a dream..." but that's all i remember
Yeah, that’s what I’m thinking. If they have unreleased songs they are either
1. Terrible
2. Weird as hell (like songs about Diwali or Krishna)

I’d be interested in both.

First motive of the Bird has appeared in the Quiet Place Video but it was more like a eagle, on Sounds of a Playground Fading we have some zombie Raven 20191024_230250.jpg