In honor of Seattle's trip to the SUPER BOWL

Tiff

Planned Obsolescence
Aug 19, 2005
Chicago, Illinois
www.myspace.com
Time for some Steelers jokes!

What’s the difference between the Pittsburgh Steelers and Cheerios?
Cheerios belongs in a bowl.

What’s the difference between the Pittsburgh Steelers and a dollar bill?
You can still get four quarters out of a dollar.

Why are the Pittsburgh Steelers like a possum?
Because they play dead at home and get killed on the road.

What do Billy Graham and the Pittsburgh Steelers have in common?
They can both make a stadium of 50,000 people say “Oh, Jesus.”

The Pittsburgh Steelers have a new line of cologne. It’s a little different though; you wear it and the other guy scores.

Why do the Pittsburgh Steelers eat their cereal from a plate?
Because they lost their last bowl ten years ago.

Why can’t Ben Roethlisberger use the phone anymore?
Because he can’t find the receiver.

10.gif

Congrats Seahawks! (Oh, and fuck off Carolina, that’s what you get for beating my Bears! Steve Smyth > Steve Smith)

Those are funny :) I'm still undecided about who I want to win... I like both the Steelers and the Seahawks. Panthers just got a touchdown, but it doesn't matter :)

guitarguru777 said:
Whos been in 7 Superbowl's and whos 1st is this ... **Cough** **Cough **

Although is is going to be a GREAT game, i still have to say Pittsburgs gonna take it ...

Da Fukn Guru

...in da pooper!

guitarguru777 said:
Whos been in 7 Superbowl's and whos 1st is this ... **Cough** **Cough **

Although is is going to be a GREAT game, i still have to say Pittsburgs gonna take it ...

Da Fukn Guru

Who has more players that have actually played in a Super Bowl? That's right, Seattle.

Lillitu said:
Funny how many people in Seattle are now fans that they were contenders/are in the superbowl.

A reason like this is why I love the KC Chiefs and the community we have. Even if we're having a shitty season, Arrowhead Stadium is still louder than all hell with fans screaming thier hearts out.

Best fans in the NFL. I'd put my life on that.

I live in Cleveland and am a die-hard Browns fan. Even though they always lose, I still hate those fucking Steelers.

Fuck the Steelers, and go Seahawks.:headbang:

guitarguru777 said:
And your point ?

Oh ... wait the fact that Seattle had to BUY the NFC title but gettin a binch of FORMER SuperBowlers ???

Yes .. im sure that was your point :p

Da Fukn Guru

I'm not going to argue with you. I love my team and you love yours :)

dead_fetus said:
Who has more players that have actually played in a Super Bowl? That's right, Seattle.

Not really. My comment has absolutely nothing to do with the team and everything to do with the shitty quality of fans in Seattle. There is a small, hardcore group of people who have supported them for the duration that have had season tickets to all games. The rest of these yahoos just jumped on the bandwagon halfway through the season when they showed playoff capability. These people never bought tickets before and are running around as if they'd been there for the team since day one. If Seattle wins on the 5th, these fans-come-lately will probably party/riot in the streets and I find that kinda annoying.

As for best fans I've seen? Green Bay. Lambeau is rarely empty and their fans travel to away games consistently.