In honor of Seattle's trip to the SUPER BOWL

Time for some Seahawks jokes!

What’s the difference between the Seattle Seahawks and Cheerios?
Cheerios belongs in a bowl.

What’s the difference between the Seattle Seahawks and a dollar bill?
You can still get four quarters out of a dollar.

Why are the Seattle Seahawks like a possum?
Because they both suck.

What do Billy Graham and the Seattle Seahawks have in common?
??

The Seattle Seahawks have a new line of cologne. It’s a little different though; you wear it and the other guy scores with another dude because he's gay.

Why do the Pittsburgh Steelers eat their cereal from a plate?
STFU

Why can’t Ben Roethlisberger use the phone anymore?
I dunno, he's been playing damn good lately.

Wow, amazingly that wasn't funny at all, especially the colonge one. What sort of sense is that supposed to make?

Tiff said:
I'm trying to take the high road and not be a sore loser, but damn there were some piss poor calls against Seattle.
I thought they played piss poor.

Simply put, that was not the Seattle I saw all season. They definitly weren't playing to win, that's for sure.

haha I like how the cartoonist made the seahawk fan look normal and all the Steelers fans look like 'tards
cartoon20060204.gif

sorry to hear that seattle lost folks! I watched the game and while i wont pretend to understand it...i was rootin' for ze seahawks!

awesome.

The anti-gay Westboro Baptist Church of Topeka, KS, announced plans to picket Seattle’s civic mourning in the wake of the Seahawk’s disappointing loss in Super Bowl XL.

The city’s championship dreams collapsed last night under the weight of sloppy play, questionable clock management, and drive-killing penalties, which the Rev. Fred Phelps blamed on “divine retribution” for recently passed gay civil rights legislation, declaring “The Lord works in mysterious ways… and sometimes through the zebras.”

The controversial church is best known for picketing military funerals, shouting at mourners “God hates fags” and other scripture. But Rev. Phelps has recently expanded his missionary work to more high profile events, including last month’s memorial for the 12 miners killed in the Sago Mine disaster, where protesters held signs reading, “Thank God for Dead Miners,” “God Hates Your Tears” and “Miners in Hell.”

Phelps and his church have protested at the funerals of Matthew Shephard and Mr. Rogers, and have also announced plans to picket the funeral of civil rights icon Coretta Scott King. Citing her vocal support of gay issues, Rev. Phelps called her “an ingrate – unthankful and unholy,” who brought down the “wrath of God” upon herself:

“God hates fags and fag-enablers! Ergo, God hates Coretta Scott King and is now tormenting her with fire and brimstone…”

Rev. Phelps struck a similar chord in talking about Seattle’s Super Bowl loss, saying that God chose to torment fans with momentum-turning penalties and dropped passes in retaliation for the city’s unholy abomination: “God hates Seattle! It was Seattle’s fags who hardened God’s heart, and it was God’s wrath that turned Jerramy Stevens’ hands to stone.”