"In the mist she was standing" made me cry

Its not only the lines, but the context of the time ive been to that made me cry.
those lines exactly just tore something inside me... got everything out...

(not an opeth song, but French Teen Idol's, called The Longest Night. really got me emotional...)

קח בחשבון שאני לא בן אדם רגיש במיוחד, הייתי במסע לפולין ואני בין ביחידים במסע שלא בכו בשום מקום לאורך המסע.

מגניב לראות עברית בפורום!

The words to the context of the album story or your life can be pretty emotional

I'm beggining to see more and more dudes from israel in this forum O:

it was my life's context that made me cry (if i didnt make myself clear last msg)
ידעת שאני ישראלי לא? שלחתי לך הודעה... :)
כן, זה גם משהו שפשוט לא חשבתי שאנשים אחרים יבינו, אז העדפתי לכוון אותו אליך.
פסח מגניב לך :)

If you all want to have a marijuana legality debate, I'm for it. I've had a few with my friends and their parents. Showed 'em all up.

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH SMOKING MARIJUANA! IT DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR JUDGEMENT! IT ONLY CAUSES YOU TO SIT ON YOUR ASS, WANT A DOUGHNUT, AND MAYBE LISTEN TO SOME PINK FLOYD! AND THAT IS IT!...

...but I dunno. I doubt your weed was laced, I've been smokin' grass for ages and I've only come across laced weed once in my life.

songs that i have cried to.

SDBTS, Ivy 2, IY (Opeth)

In the white (Katatonia)

heart attack in a laybye, a smart kid (PT)

I know...I´m a wimp, yet I feel depressive songs helps when your sad

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH SMOKING MARIJUANA! IT DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR JUDGEMENT! IT ONLY CAUSES YOU TO SIT ON YOUR ASS, WANT A DOUGHNUT, AND MAYBE LISTEN TO SOME PINK FLOYD! AND THAT IS IT!...

I guess your weed is like Swedish "people beer" then.. It's amazing how unacquainted (? right word?) some of you drug liberals are!

I gotta get me some of this weed! Haha.

Opeth high is great. Listened to Deliverance yesterday when I was smoking. That's a cool experience though. Walking around with Opeth at night is fun.

Hmm, interesting, I live in a very high population of MJ smokers where I live and everyone does it, pretty much like you'd do anything else.

So fun.

erm... I remember that "PT in australia" thread you made some weeks ago... :heh:

OH YEAH! Lol almost forgot about that. But that's like another category within itself, i haven't cried from like omfg my boyfriend broke up with me or my best friend is being a bitch or whatever. Hold on why am i explaining myself?

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH SMOKING MARIJUANA! IT DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR JUDGEMENT! IT ONLY CAUSES YOU TO SIT ON YOUR ASS, WANT A DOUGHNUT, AND MAYBE LISTEN TO SOME PINK FLOYD! AND THAT IS IT!..

0h 0k so my friend that has developed paranoid schizophrenia (as a result of so much fucking weed) is fine? All he wants to do is sit down and eat a fucking doughnut? He is basically gone, in and out of the mental hospital every few weeks. It's hardly what i call a life, he can't even do the simplest of things anymore. And you're telling me that marijuana is fine? Pfft... put a cock in it

developing schizophrenia has nothing to do with smoking any amount of weed, please at least scratch the damn surface of research

He's been smoking weed all his life!

Another study concluded that sustained early-adolescent cannabis use among genetically predisposed individuals has been associated with a variety of mental illness outcomes; ranging from psychotic episodes to clinical schizophrenia.

(Wikipedia)

As you see clearly, no i have NOT done my reasearch at all... wtf even the doctors said it was a case of smoking too much weed. But hey what would i know?

Louis T says it beautifully.

There is conclusive proof that cannabis does not cause schizophrenia. If cannabis caused schizophrenia, then the massive increase in cannabis use in countries like Australia since the 1960s would have been accompanied by a massive increase in schizophrenia. However, this did not happen. Despite an enormous cannabis plague over the past four decades, schizophrenia levels in Australia remained unchanged. Again, nowhere in the world has an increase in cannabis use led to an increase in schizophrenia, so the hypothesis that cannabis use causes schizophrenia can not be valid.

However, there is a definite correlation between schizophrenia and cannabis use. This can be partially explained because of shared factors (schizophrenia is more common in males as is cannabis use; the onset of schizophrenia is in the mid-20s; drug use is most common amongst the twenty-somethings etc). But these common factors alone seem insufficient.

So the explanation for the observed correlation may be that schizophrenia does cause cannabis use. It may be self-medication. It could be that people use drugs to relieve boredom and stress.

Cheers,

Dr Jiggens

period. anyway back to the topic

He's been smoking weed all his life!

Another study concluded that sustained early-adolescent cannabis use among genetically predisposed individuals has been associated with a variety of mental illness outcomes; ranging from psychotic episodes to clinical schizophrenia.

(Wikipedia)

As you see clearly, no i have NOT done my reasearch at all... wtf even the doctors said it was a case of smoking too much weed. But hey what would i know?

strike 1: genetically predisposed individuals
strike 2: wikipedia

lol and seance's post above this one is PERIOD