"In the mist she was standing" made me cry

Just my opinion...it is THE worst genre of metal! I agree with you though, both guitarists are amazing

power metal is definitely not worse than that beauty and the beast metal...you know where the guy growls about how lonely he is in forests in moonlight and then the chick sings in opera voice that she is waiting for him under an oak tree or something while she is bleeding etc

power metal is definitely not worse than that beauty and the beast metal...you know where the guy growls about how lonely he is in forests in moonlight and then the chick sings in opera voice that she is waiting for him under an oak tree or something while she is bleeding etc
EX: some Draconian songs

yeah there are many bands like that...cant remember many names though...trail of tears, tristania...hmmm what else? err eternal tears of sorrow...early theatre of tragedy...awful stuff :erk:
agreed...all of those bands are garbage
How bout' within temptation and leaves eyes? Really cant tell any of those bitches apart. Its great to be spiritual but stop taking walks in the woods at night and maybe you wouldnt get raped:cry:

agreed...all of those bands are garbage
How bout' within temptation and leaves eyes? Really cant tell any of those bitches apart. Its great to be spiritual but stop taking walks in the woods at night and maybe you wouldnt get raped:cry:

wtf are you talking about? Are you having a "Don Imus" momemt?

lol, you've probably never even heard those bands if you think they are "Spiritual"

wtf are you talking about? Are you having a "Don Imus" momemt?

lol, you've probably never even heard those bands if you think they are "Spiritual"
If I was showing my don imus side, Id probably get booted from these forums permanently. Lot of bad neighborhoods in chicago that need to get leveled

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH SMOKING MARIJUANA! IT DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR JUDGEMENT! IT ONLY CAUSES YOU TO SIT ON YOUR ASS, WANT A DOUGHNUT, AND MAYBE LISTEN TO SOME PINK FLOYD! AND THAT IS IT!...

So two years ago my girl's thirty year old cousin got her high enough for her to blackout. Then he raped her.

So fuck all fucking drugs right to hell. I will never touch the stuff.

(Kinda off topic but I just ignited when i saw that post)

So two years ago my girl's thirty year old cousin got her high enough for her to blackout. Then he raped her.

ummm...your thirty year old cousin has some issues. i've been with someone when they blacked out, and i didn't rape them.

are you fucking stupid? your girl got raped because her cousin is a fucking psycho, not because she smoked marijuana. jesus fucking christ