"In the mist she was standing" made me cry

Mä;6048248 said:
You must be retarded... Have you never heard the expression "I don't know whether to laugh or to cry"? I'll explain it to you.
If someone does/says something utterly stupid, i say "I don't know whether to laugh or to cry", because i don't know whether to laugh at you or cry from pity.
So what i meant wasn't that i would cry if my friends died, i meant that Terrorbakis is a retard... Jeez... People...

the meanings self explanatory... the appropriateness of that comment was nil fuckhead. go crawl into that black emotional hole you came from and take your grass with you.

when i smoke, i must listen to skid row....dunno why...but yea, i definatly got pretty emotional when peth played NATSW at the chronology show...i love that track

He's been smoking weed all his life!

Another study concluded that sustained early-adolescent cannabis use among genetically predisposed individuals has been associated with a variety of mental illness outcomes; ranging from psychotic episodes to clinical schizophrenia.

(Wikipedia)

As you see clearly, no i have NOT done my reasearch at all... wtf even the doctors said it was a case of smoking too much weed. But hey what would i know?

i'd say your statement is pretty true about not doing your research... wikipedia is no use at all, it has no true reference value.

I never cried to Opeth, probably because I don't ever really cry, not that I'm cold or anything.

Anyway, if you need to get high to understand the majesty and the emotional intensity of ITMSWS then you are probably a Dragonforce fan

srsly

I never cried to Opeth, probably because I don't ever really cry, not that I'm cold or anything.

Anyway, if you need to get high to understand the majesty and the emotional intensity of ITMSWS then you are probably a Dragonforce fan

srsly

well, if you get high, you have a greater chance of understanding the majesty and emotional intensity of dragonforce. :kickass:

well, if you get high, you have a greater chance of understanding the majesty and emotional intensity of dragonforce. :kickass:
No drug could help me understand dragonforce...probably the shittiest band ever *truth*, along w/ 100% of all power metal is the worst genre of metal. Complete dorks listen to it and members of power metal bands are wanker-fags as well

No drug could help me understand dragonforce...probably the shittiest band ever *truth*, along w/ 100% of all power metal is the worst genre of metal. Complete dorks listen to it and members of power metal bands are wanker-fags as well

Wanker-fags? Lol but they're talented as fuck. You can't tell me Herman Li isn't a fucking awesome guitarist. I think you are just being narrow-minded by generalising the whole power genre as 'the worst genre of metal'.