Indethstrial / Industrial Metal HELP !!

Deathstars are just putting out an album, and it could easily pass for a Kovenant album, so you'll probably want to keep your eye out for it, the title of the new Deathstars album is, Synthetic Generation, not sure what label they are on, but they are from sweden featuring some ex-dissection members.

I know the basic ones

NIN
Die Krupps
FLA
Ministry
Fear Factory
Static-X
all those ones ...

Thank you for naming bands I havent heard of ... I am deffinatly gonna check those out.

i know this is off topic but i just noticed wikkid has the same amp as me. it's the crate 130 chorus head and i'm gonna guess it's got that fuzzy stuff all over it? same cab too. as far as the topic subject goes i would say check out children of bodom and andromeda. there not industrial but they're more of a shred heavy with keyboard based metal. either way they rock.

yeah its got the fuzzy carpet type stuff on it.
I am not to happy with the head , its kinda cheap.
The output doesnt seem to be very strong.
As soon as I get some extra cash I am going to a rack system and buying a Mosvale power amp.
The chorus on the Crate comes of a tad distorted so I bought a chorus pedal to compinsate.
Back on topic ...

Yeah I have heard Rammstien.
I am kinda looking for the stuff that isnt as well known ... I know alot of the well known stuff. However I know there are bands out there I havent heard of that prolly kik some fuckin ass.