Inflames Terrible new vocals

DeathHuman1990

New Metal Member
Oct 22, 2007
alot of in flames newer music i heard, the vocals suck. I dont listen to too much inflames. ive heard some of there older songs. did they switch vocalist.

He likes to siiiiiiing!

andersfridenxr0.jpg

Yeah. Pre-RtR In Flames was a lot better... although I'm one of the few that actually like their later stuff as well.

alot of in flames newer music i heard, the vocals suck. I dont listen to too much inflames. ive heard some of there older songs. did they switch vocalist.

It would be nice if people wouldn't post questions that can be answered by a 3 second wikipedia search.

Anyhow...yes, they did switch vocalists. On the first album they had Mikael Stanne (Dark Tranquility). On the Subterranean EP, they had some dude named something I really can't remember. On the Jester Race, Black Ash Inheritance EP, Whoracle, Colony, Clayman, Trigger EP, Reroute To Remain, Soundtrack To Your Escape, and Come Clarity they've had Anders Friden. So...yes, but no.

this is still the same in here, people judge with maybe 10 seconds of voice by Anders in the diary video..

DeathHuman1990, If you don't like In Flames, eat a bag of shit... Simple as that :)

Yeah. Pre-RtR In Flames was a lot better... although I'm one of the few that actually like their later stuff as well.

few? You mean the millions that do? lol Dude alot of people like new In Flames...Just not the Elitist pricks...Most of my friends who were In Flames fans since colony all have grown to like new In Flames and So have I...All In Flames rule...

Shut the fuck up about saying "if you don't like it, don't listen to it". The same can be said for anything that you don't like, imagine if everybodys comeback to something you didn't like was "don't see / listen / whatever then". you stupid cunt.

anyway, Anders vocals are fucking horrible, on the Diary Video it's pretty embarrassing when he's laying down a few of the vocal tracks. He's talking vocals on earlier albums were terrible anyway, i quiet like his singing on Colony and some parts on Clayman, such as Pinball Map.. i think he should stick to this style. Newer stuff is pretty bad.

he's very serious he's 18 :D don't you see, everything hurts so much more on the internet I'm dead....
Ha Silent Scream, i forgot to tell you something : If you don't like In Flames, eat a BIG bag of shit and don't come to whine in here ;)

I prefer the older more dynamic style of swithing vocals styles, the newer stuff is still killer but it's a bit mor one dimensional....

Anders Still Rules!