Inflames Terrible new vocals

I like the vocals in STYE and R2R and even the voices in CC.On my computer I 've got live performences and i think they sucks Eventhough i am a big fan of In Flames i couldn't stand the vocals.i haven't seen them live so i really can't say that his vocals are terrible

To the poster above me, you couldn't be more wrong. Just because a band changes sound doesn't mean they have to sell out and turn into emo sounding black metal, and for In Flames the effort that this band has put out has definately seen better days. If you know you're good, why would you quit playing the kind of music that made you big in the music scene in the first place? It just doesn't make any sense.

Also telling someoneone to get out of a forum because they don't like a certain album is total nonsense. Unforunately it's a fact that their new shit sucks, if you knew jack shit about music you could understand (just play whoracle and come clarity side by side and see the ridiculous difference in quality the albums have) and then come back to me and say im wrong, because it just aint going to happen. For an In Flames fan you sure are fucking close-minded and ignorant. Good day.

Well apparently I'm not the one that is close-minded here. Personally, I listen to whatever the fuck sounds good to ME. Not to anybody else. And I can tell no difference in "quality" from one album to another. I don't differentiate between In Flames music, I like every single fucking song they have ever written. It's rather hypocritical to claim that you like a band, and then go and pick apart which of their albums are good and which ones aren't. Shit happens. People get older, they get wiser, they soften up a bit. They find new shit to sing about. I don't need to "know jack shit" about ANYTHING to tell you that music is a very individual taste. I can tell you that In Flames is one of the sickest bands I have ever heard. And I can also tell you that if you were to play... say, gangsta rap alongside In Flames, I would be able to make a very accurate judgement as to the difference in quality. But shit, it's fucking IN FLAMES. What. The. Fuck. And as far as that "emo black metal" comment? Fuck you. I don't care WHAT In Flames does with their career, I don't care where they go, there is NOT A FUCKING GODDAMN THING ON THIS PLANET THEY COULD EVER DO to have fallen so far as to deserve the word emo in their genre description. Basically what I am trying to say is that everybody who has criticized In Flames thus far is a fucking hypocrite, a fucking blasphemer, and should probably have their privilege to listen to metal revoked altogether. I hope you go deaf, fucktard.

Damn you pissed kid.....I never complain about anything In Flames...I just have grown to love the new sound over the years....And have liked every single album...Still one of my favorite bands..

In Flames > Any other gothenburg band...Dt got stale with there 5 albums in a row that sound exactly the same..I like how In Flames change styles.

Yeah. Pre-RtR In Flames was a lot better... although I'm one of the few that actually like their later stuff as well.

no ure not the only.. but i just wish he could go back to growling instead of screaming and singing... it would be kewl if they could at least go back to the Colony days.. IN FLAMES still rocks though

Damn you pissed kid.....I never complain about anything In Flames...I just have grown to love the new sound over the years....And have liked every single album...Still one of my favorite bands..

In Flames > Any other gothenburg band...Dt got stale with there 5 albums in a row that sound exactly the same..I like how In Flames change styles.

Hey now... it's THREE albums in a row, not five, that sound the same. =) Haven is their most unique album after the Gallery. ;)

Well apparently I'm not the one that is close-minded here. Personally, I listen to whatever the fuck sounds good to ME. Not to anybody else. And I can tell no difference in "quality" from one album to another. I don't differentiate between In Flames music, I like every single fucking song they have ever written. It's rather hypocritical to claim that you like a band, and then go and pick apart which of their albums are good and which ones aren't. Shit happens. People get older, they get wiser, they soften up a bit. They find new shit to sing about. I don't need to "know jack shit" about ANYTHING to tell you that music is a very individual taste. I can tell you that In Flames is one of the sickest bands I have ever heard. And I can also tell you that if you were to play... say, gangsta rap alongside In Flames, I would be able to make a very accurate judgement as to the difference in quality. But shit, it's fucking IN FLAMES. What. The. Fuck. And as far as that "emo black metal" comment? Fuck you. I don't care WHAT In Flames does with their career, I don't care where they go, there is NOT A FUCKING GODDAMN THING ON THIS PLANET THEY COULD EVER DO to have fallen so far as to deserve the word emo in their genre description. Basically what I am trying to say is that everybody who has criticized In Flames thus far is a fucking hypocrite, a fucking blasphemer, and should probably have their privilege to listen to metal revoked altogether. I hope you go deaf, fucktard.

Your rage, sporty one, is cute, but it doesn't change the fact that whatever way you cut it, 3 out of the last 4 In Flames albums were not very good. Most people will just tell you any 1 of those 4 was their fave (vegeterians like R2R, smokers prefer Clayman, etc).

Unless they're a fanboy, like you. There's nothing wrong with that, I'm a irredeemable Dan Swano fanboy myself, but you have to admit your love for In Flames is because you like their music a lot more than most people do, and not because of an objective (if that's even possible, anyway...) assessment of the superiority of their music. To each, his own, I'm not criticizing you for it, it's just true your penis and heart respond to In Flames.

I agree with you that on their albums, they have no emo sound at all, but if you look at their live stuff, like at Wacken... Frieden is pushing it, imo.

I have been a huge fan of In Flames since I first heard their stuff about years ago and I still love everything they are putting out. I honestly didn't like anything after Clayman for quite sometime because I was a close minded asshole who only listened to metal. I personally love the new stuff and I think it's retarded for anyone to say that Andres sucks. He is great at what he does and just because you don't like it, that doesn't mean it sucks. It simply means that you don't like it and thats the end of it. You all need to stop talking so much shit and just love the great music that is out there. All you assholes out there who are whining about this shit still, get the fuck over it. In Flames changed a long time ago. Take your midol, stop bitching on these forums and get back to sucking your boyfriends dick.

I have been a huge fan of In Flames since I first heard their stuff about years ago and I still love everything they are putting out. I honestly didn't like anything after Clayman for quite sometime because I was a close minded asshole who only listened to metal. I personally love the new stuff and I think it's retarded for anyone to say that Andres sucks. He is great at what he does and just because you don't like it, that doesn't mean it sucks. It simply means that you don't like it and thats the end of it. You all need to stop talking so much shit and just love the great music that is out there. All you assholes out there who are whining about this shit still, get the fuck over it. In Flames changed a long time ago. Take your midol, stop bitching on these forums and get back to sucking your boyfriends dick.

:lol:

i like both styles...anders' weirdest period vocally was Colony, i can't even describe those vocalso_O
anyway i agree with the people who say if you don't like it don't listen to it - in my opinion In Flames need some singing for a bit of variety, and Anders' new scream is much harder to imitate, so it makes the band more unique. Anyone can death growl, but that scream is a different story

That's the thing, I don't like it and I don't listen to it. You know why? Their new shit is absolutely talentless and terrible and also weak compared to their previous efforts. It's a fact coming from a musician standpoint. I honestly think they have just given up on trying to push the boundaries and just settle for everyday whiny near-emo sounding music (trivium anyone)?

Once a band stops making good music it's pretty much over in terms of releasing decent material. I'll just use Metallica as a prime example using this logic. Why stop playing amazing metal? I still can't comprehend this. Push out a new style jester race or whoracle and I'll have faith in this band again. If bands like Amon Amarth and Opeth can do it, so can you. Oh how you have fallen, In Flames.

That's the thing, I don't like it and I don't listen to it. You know why? Their new shit is absolutely talentless and terrible and also weak compared to their previous efforts. It's a fact coming from a musician standpoint. I honestly think they have just given up on trying to push the boundaries and just settle for everyday whiny near-emo sounding music (trivium anyone)?

Once a band stops making good music it's pretty much over in terms of releasing decent material. I'll just use Metallica as a prime example using this logic. Why stop playing amazing metal? I still can't comprehend this. Push out a new style jester race or whoracle and I'll have faith in this band again. If bands like Amon Amarth and Opeth can do it, so can you. Oh how you have fallen, In Flames.

Guys, listen to this man. He speaks the truth.

You consider yourself a musician huh? You and every other jackass who picks up a guitar and writes some shitty songs. Talentless and terrible? You are a fucking tool and that is just your opinion. The world doesn't revolve around you so quit daydreaming that it does. If you are such a great musician that you can knock down In Flames new "terrible and talentless" work, then fucking present it right now. If you can't, shut the fuck up.

You consider yourself a musician huh? You and every other jackass who picks up a guitar and writes some shitty songs. Talentless and terrible? You are a fucking tool and that is just your opinion. The world doesn't revolve around you so quit daydreaming that it does. If you are such a great musician that you can knock down In Flames new "terrible and talentless" work, then fucking present it right now. If you can't, shut the fuck up.

You stupid fucking asshole.

I had a rant all ready but then I'd sound like you...
Instead, a logical argument to demonstrate why you're a stupid fucking asshole:

Britney Spears is the best thing ever.

What's that? You don't think so? Well, show me what you've done. What's that? You haven't done shit? Then sit down and shut up.

Now, if you thought the above argument was absurd, you are right. You don't have to be better than something in order to criticize it...And from a musical standpoint, Jester-Race is right.

Personal attack time:
I bet you're one of those assholes who throws shit at bar bands.