Inflames Terrible new vocals

WeAreInFlames:

You are such a fucking moron. All you do is complain about everything. You have zero musical talent so just shut the fuck up. From a musical standpoint Jester is right? That's just your opinion you dipshit. It doesn't make it fact just because you think you're right about everything. That wasn't even a good logical argument. You didn't do anything but state opinions. You fail at life, just give up.

If you are such a great musician that you can knock down In Flames new "terrible and talentless" work, then fucking present it right now. If you can't, shut the fuck up.
Aha, so you'll listen to any music that you're not able to make better than it? Alright.

You didn't do anything but state opinions. You fail at life, just give up.
What are we supposed to state other than our opinions then? Please, enlighten us.

I think you should stop squealing as well.

He said he would present a logical argument. How can you call something completely based around opinions logical? A logical argument would contain factual references, of which he provided none. Wtf do you mean what else are you supposed to state aside from opinions? You are talking out of context.

It's the same thing as watching a pilot fly a plane, and sitting there talking about how he doesn't know what he is doing when you yourself have never even taken a single lesson. All you have is opinion about how he is flying which means nothing. But fact does still exist in this situation. If you yourself are a pilot and you know he isn't flying correctly then you have the grounds to say something about it. I think the same pretty much applies to music. How can someone who can't even play their instrument well talk so much shit about a band they supposedly love just because they are doing something different? You are all such pieces of shit. All you do is flame and be negative nancies. You're all such faggots...jesus christ. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

He said he would present a logical argument. How can you call something completely based around opinions logical? A logical argument would contain factual references, of which he provided none. Wtf do you mean what else are you supposed to state aside from opinions? You are talking out of context.

It's the same thing as watching a pilot fly a plane, and sitting there talking about how he doesn't know what he is doing when you yourself have never even taken a single lesson. All you have is opinion about how he is flying which means nothing. But fact does still exist in this situation. If you yourself are a pilot and you know he isn't flying correctly then you have the grounds to say something about it. I think the same pretty much applies to music. How can someone who can't even play their instrument well talk so much shit about a band they supposedly love just because they are doing something different? You are all such pieces of shit. All you do is flame and be negative nancies. You're all such faggots...jesus christ. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

well said

WeAreInFlames:

You are such a fucking moron. All you do is complain about everything. You have zero musical talent so just shut the fuck up.
How would you know that?

From a musical standpoint Jester is right? That's just your opinion you dipshit.
No, the musical technicality is something that can be measured objectively.

That wasn't even a good logical argument. You didn't do anything but state opinions. You fail at life, just give up.
I'd better go suck cock and cut myself.

He said he would present a logical argument. How can you call something completely based around opinions logical?
I thought it was pretty logical. Guess I'm one of those reality-based nutjobs...
A logical argument would contain factual references, of which he provided none.
???
My point was that you don't have to have done better than something in order to criticize that thing. What am I supposed to refer to?

Wtf do you mean what else are you supposed to state aside from opinions? You are talking out of context.
Unless you are god, pretty much everything you say is subjective and therefore an opinion.
It's the same thing as watching a pilot fly a plane, and sitting there talking about how he doesn't know what he is doing when you yourself have never even taken a single lesson.
If the plane is heading towards the ground, I think you can deduce that he sucks.

All you have is opinion about how he is flying which means nothing.
Unless, of course, the plane is shaking, diving, or exploding.

If you yourself are a pilot and you know he isn't flying correctly then you have the grounds to say something about it.
Such as if you're a musician...YOU FUCKING DUMBASS
I think the same pretty much applies to music. How can someone who can't even play their instrument well talk so much shit about a band they supposedly love just because they are doing something different?
What do you know about it? You're making assumptions that myself and Jester-Race have no talent without ever hearing anything we've done.

You are all such pieces of shit. All you do is flame. You're all such faggots.
I'll just quietly let the irony sink in.

You are such a faggot. I bet you have aids. You make as much sense as a woman. Good job on having zero logic. But you know...keep rocking out and thinking you are a musician. :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Fucking tool.

And if you think you are so almighty with music, then lets hear something you have written. Go ahead and post it, although I know you wont since everything you write is more than likely shit.

I have listened to In Flames for a long time. Yes his vocals have changed, not necessarily for the better, but it suits the lyrics and the music for each album. Personally, as much as I love the band and Anders Friden, his earlier vocals were better, and he should leave his singing for his side band Passenger. But it could just be the fact that he is getting older and you can only growl for so long before your voice is completely fucked up. I have to admit though, their newer stuff has not shaken me to the core like the likes of Colony and The Jester Race. However, I'm hoping they'll see the light and bring us that once more soon.

That's what I think anyway :)

But it could just be the fact that he is getting older and you can only growl for so long before your voice is completely fucked up.

:erk: that's all too true. flame as you will but matt heafy was a great growler until the crusade and now look at him ... :puke:

You are such a faggot. I bet you have aids. You make as much sense as a woman. Good job on having zero logic. But you know...keep rocking out and thinking you are a musician. :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:
Fucking tool.
lmao
:lol::lol::lol:
by the way, in case you're unclear, being gay means you have sex with other men, it doesn't mean you think clearly. Sorry if there was a misunderstanding.

And if you think you are so almighty with music, then lets hear something you have written. Go ahead and post it, although I know you wont since everything you write is more than likely shit.
My band is in the process of writing/recording our first demo/ep/album (of uncertain length + recording quality, so it's hard to say what it'll be exactly). When it's finished I will definitely post a link in my sig. Until then you'll have to take my word for it that the material we've written so far kicks ass in a very Running Wild/Tad Morose fashion, although some is more in the style of Swashbuckle and modern Kreator.

Fucking tool.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Have you actually been near a woman? Or just a pre-pubescent girl? What astounds me is the fact you called someone a faggot and you think they have aids. You're hurting no ones feelings here, retard. The fact you have to abuse online is nothing short of pathetic. This is a forum where people can express their opinions about things. If you don't like that then you shouldn't be here.

^agree. This is the problem with letting 12-year-olds onto the internet. Is there an actual mod on here? In need of some banning.

it's ok, you're allowed to say fuck. We're all big boys here.

And Anders reached his peak on The Jester Race, as far as I'm concerned...

Anyone out there who can tell me what his vocals were like in Ceremonial Oath? And whether it's worth my time picking that up? I'm thinking here of Carpet and The Book Of Truth.
I got the stuff he did with Dark Tranquility and he honestly sounds just like Mikael Stanne, except a little worse.

Its not that I don't like Friden's vocals
It's just that almost every track on Come Clarity sounds the same except for "Come Clarity" and "Dead End".