Inflames Terrible new vocals

I listened to Behind space and I have to say that the vocals work pretty good here, and the music is nice.

I'm beginning to understand why so many people love this band, not that this would become one of my favorites though. I still prefer all other metal genres over this.

Np: Stand ablaze
Hard to say but I can't say but a basic song,
a mix of boring and interesting stuff.
Remainds me of some old Nintendo classics. :)rock:)

I haven't bothered listening to any new In Flames yet, which songs would you recommend?

"The Mirror's Truth" is pretty good, but it's kind of a weird style when compared with all the other songs on the latest album. Besides that, I would reccommend "Disconnected", and "Sober and Irrelevant".

I like some older In Flames stuff, but I guess I'm one of the few who thinks the newer stuff is better.

I haven't bothered listening to any new In Flames yet, which songs would you recommend?

Depends what you mean by "new". If you mean ASOP then I suppose 'The Mirror's Truth', 'Sleepless Again', 'Drenched in Fear' and 'March to the Shore' are alright. 'Move Through Me' has a modern Soilwork vibe. Sober and Irrelevant is fairly straightforward.

If you mean post-Clayman...

R2R: System, Trigger, Cloud Connected, Dawn of a New Day, Minus, Dark Signs.

STYE: ... uh ... The Quiet Place, I guess. My Sweet Shadow,Dial-595 Escape... F(r)iend is the heaviest song on the album. I would recommend avoiding Like You Better Dead,.

CC: Entire album is pretty good. Don't listen to Scream.

In my opinion Stand Ablaze is pretty overrrated, I think Everdying is the best song off ''Subteranean''.

Overrated or not, it's not boring by any stretch of the imagination. It's a bloody good song and IMO far superior to Everdying, but hey, everyone's entitled to their opinion and all that jazz.

I quess I really have a different taste than you people..

Btw. Have you guys ever tried finnish melodeath?
(yeah, there's lot's of keyboards but still...)

Edit: Second listen to Stand ablaze, I admit that the intro has nice atmosphere,
though I still don't think that the rest of the song is that interesting.
edit2: except the solo.

Stand Ablaze is currently my favorite song from the album, but have you tried Biosphere yet? If that song isn't interesting I don't know what is. More your "Finnish" style I'd assume.

Biosphere;

Great song, but I'd still rather listen to Cannibal Corpse, Dream Theater, Children of Bodom or...something else.:rolleyes:

Basically Iron Maiden with growl vocals and some fast drumming.