INTERESTING CDS OF 2006 ROFL!

Oh. No i figured that since you heard a new song it had leaked or somethin. FromHeretoDeath you had best message me of where you retrieved the new illnath because i have been literally having multiple heart attacks every day trying to get a hold of it.

The Don said:
Oh. No i figured that since you heard a new song it had leaked or somethin. FromHeretoDeath you had best message me of where you retrieved the new illnath because i have been literally having multiple heart attacks every day trying to get a hold of it.
I was gonna say, it doesnt come out till Novemeber, so for it to be leaked this early...

But yeah, check their myspace page, they have a video for a new song with studio footage.

Yeah it does. I think its becuase they have the line up from "Emprise..." which is when they were still really good. I wish the cd came out earlier than November.

Yeah I also think they took a hint from the primarily negative feedback on Command to Charge. Im happy they went back to a more folky, more traditional, more SUIDAKRA style. Anyway the new Illnath is too fucking good to be true, the new Iron Maiden is a bit progressive, but still impressive (no rhyme intended oooohhhh!), and the new Blind Guardian has rocking my balls for 3 days straight. On top of that the new Catamenia is the best work they've ever done, same thing goes for Mercenary and Insomnium. Why does everything that is golden have to come all at once!?

Yeah the old Suidakra style was so much better. What kinda of music is Illnath? The new Iron Maiden is good, but I dont like how on almost every song, they have a 1-2 minute slow intro, I just dont think there was really a need for it. Ive sort of listened to the new Insomnium, and I like it so far, but I havent been able to find the new Catamenia yet. You think you could upload it for me?

Hey please!! 2 questions.

1,. How is it called the new Illnath album?

2,. Is it out the new Sinergy ?

Thanks.

The new Illnath album is called "Second Skin of Harlequin". I loved Cast Into Fields but this CD is just wonderful. One of my favorite CDs this year for sure. It is melodic, whimsical death metal with a bit of a "symphonic black metal" touch for those who haven't heard it yet.

I haven't found the new Sinergy yet, but if anybody has please tell me how it is.

Hey freaks!
Check out the following:

Memfis - The Wind Up (I think they have heard Opeth vol.1)

Ikuinen Kaamos - The Forlorn (I think they have heard Opeth vol.2)

Enter The Hunt - For Life. Til Death. To Hell. With Love (Emotional metal not that far from Katatonia)

Die Apokalyptischen Reiter - Riders on the Storm (This makes me happy :))

Unexpect - In a Flesh Aquarium (Album of the year so far. What kind of music they play? Well you tell me!)

Head Control System - Murder Nature (Garm rules supreme)

Repugnant - Epitome of Darkness (Amazing! Old school death the real way)

Spawn Of Possession - Noctambulant (Great technical death from Sweden)

Forn Valdyrheim - Reminisce Eternity (Very nice black metal! Sounds a bit like old Emperor)

Kroda/Velimor - Molotom Duhu Ta Ednistyu Krovi (Split album. Really good slavonic folk black metal)

Hope you'll find some good stuff here! :)
Take care.
/Tobias

New Amon Amarth - With Oden On Our Side has been leaked if anyone is interested :)

Everything. But not at the same time. Their early stuff is folky blackish metal. Then there's a bunch of albums I never heard. Now they play everything from like, catchy (almost HORSE the band-esque) core-influenced metal to powerful, uplifting, inspirational ballads, to like, raggae. I haven't heard their most recent so I can't vouch for that one, but Have a Nice Trip is brilliant, and I seem to remember Samurai being really good too.

The new Isis sounds as tight as always. Maybe not quite as good as Panopticon, but still excellent - The drumming is a lot more notable than previous albums.