"Into Night's Requiem Infernal" pre-order:

Ok.
But they would produce limited quantities of this shirt, are they already full with the pre-order? I mean, should I order it anyway?

Paul can you post a pic of the t-shirt design. The Ends website doesn't seem to show it.

hopefully the design will be approved before the release date. i wanna see what it looks like, first. (front and back & if applicable: what it says) 'cause if i like the shirt design i'll order the CD/Shirt bundle too-even though i already have the CD on pre-order (i'll look at 1 of the CD copies as a spare-incase 1 eventually starts to wear out later)

ok then i think im gonna go ahead and order one too :) (not that i don't like the front cover, just don't wanna walk around with it on a shirt)

shipping for omega has increased a lot :( still cheaper than making a small order here though :)

Anyone get any confirmation of their pre-order?
I placed the order, though I don't believe I received an email or anything. I never have seen the funds drawn from my checking account either. Just curious.

if omega still operates the same, they wont charge your card until they fulfill the order.

you can go to the website and log in with your email address and review your order if you made an account.