Introduce Yourself!

I'm MetalRose or Metal. I'm from Metalapolis, Metalsota. I love all kinds of metal music, death/thrash/grindcore/gothic are my favorites though.

I'm almost always out at shows and I take my six year old to all the all ages I can. Gotta teach them young!

To the other Minnesotans- Come and say hi tomorrow. I'll be there with my 6 year old son and boyfriend (Who looks like Layne Staley from AIC). Just look for the chick in the fishnets, knee high boots, tons of chains with a little one by her side.

-MetalRose

Greetings from Seattle! I'm Charina. Actually, I transplanted here to the jet city about 4 yrs ago from lovely Minnesnowta!! After about 17 years it was time for a change. Plus after about 10 yrs the husband couldn't find what he was looking for musically. I caught IE at Studio 7 in Seattle on 3/7/05 and I was very impressed. My little sis was at the Quest in Minneapolis on 3/12/05.

Current tolerable bands excluding IE:
LYRANTHE
Nightwish
Blind Guardian
Trivium

\m/

Coming at you from the shittiest place you've never heard of down in southern Louisiana. My name is Daniel and I'm a 20 year old metalhead. I've been playing guitar for about 5 1/2 years and I'm in the process of putting a band together. Down here it is definately not metal country so it's hard to find dedicated musicians to play with and that actually want to play some fucking metal.

I headbanged my ass off for Into Eternity at progpower last year as they kicked everyones ass opening the show. And I was lucky enough to meet them and talk to them for a minute. They all seemed pretty surprised when I asked them to sign my new IE shirt haha. They were kickass and really down to earth, I really hope I get to see them in Houston this next month. :headbang:

Niki, age 18. Born and raised on the Jersey shore, a location that consists of mainly very rude, nasty, and cold people. Please kidnap me! The metal scene here is just about non-exsistent. However, since I'm fucking metal (...hell, I practically live my life for it...) and that I am all about the "kill em' with kindness" philosophy, I'm almost completely self-satisfied all the time. :) Favorite bands are Ensiferum, Wintersun, Stratovarius, Rhapsody, Sonata Arctica, Edguy, Avantasia, Nocturnal Rites, Dragonforce, Dream Evil, *OLD* Nightwish, Turisas, Children of Bodom, Iron Maiden, Blind Guardian, Gamma Ray, Decapitated.....you get the idea (wayyy too many to list!) Been an IE fan for about a year, they are all extremely talanted and VERY nice guys! They blew me away in March and there is no doubt in my mind that they will do the same this Sunday as well as in September with Stratovarius! \m/ :)

Hey Friends,

I am new to the band Into Eternity but I did catch them a few months ago with Amorphis and also reviewed their CD. It kicks ass and you can check out what I had to say about them on the site link below. I hope you take a look. We are also on MySpace and welcome new Friends to that medium.

Cheers

Hi Wendy! The girl who also has her birthday on September 21st (I just went through some Yahoo Group mails and saw your survey again hehe), isn't that a grand day?! :D

And Ken, welcome and thx for the review, it'll be linked on the site!
And uh yah... again a reminder I need to jump into that Myspace thing and set IE's page up (so much to do, so little hours in the day :rolleyes: )

Hey. Dave 37 Calgary Alberta Big fan of I.E., Shadows Fall, Slayer,Metallica,S.O.A.D,Johnny Cash.

Cousin of Rob D(Hey Man) and pissed that Calgary is cancelled.

Hey Dave

Derek here,Glad to see ya here! Ya it sucks that the Alberta shows got cancelled,they better make it up to us!!!

COIN said:
Hey Dave

Derek here,Glad to see ya here! Ya it sucks that the Alberta shows got cancelled,they better make it up to us!!!
Hey Derek, how goes it. It would have started Stampede nicely! take care man! :headbang:

My name is Matt, I'm 18 from South/Central Jersey, about 20 minutes or so outside of Philly. If you go to shows at the troc you've probably seen me around. I first got into the band after the release of Dead or Dreaming, I heard the title track on a BWBK magazine sampler and was blown away immediately. I've seen them twice since then at the balcony of the troc, and hung out and talked about politics(haha) with several members of the band after both shows.

Besides IE, the bands I dig most consist of Dissection, Amon Amarth, Opeth, Wintersun, Nevermore, Behemoth, Throcult, In Flames, Ensiferum, Children of Bodom, Daylight Dies, Kalmah, Skyfire, Agalloch, Finntroll, The Crown(RIP), Dark Tranquillity, Hypocrisy, and Mastodon.

Hails to Wendy for bein the only one I recognize on here!

Hey everyone.....21 year old chick from San Antonio, Texas who loves her music nice and heavy.......bands I'm into are: Death, Into Eternity, Slayer, Pantera, Vader, Children of Bodom, Wintesun, Nile, Norther, Ensiferum....and many more......first heard of IE about a year ago.....was blown away by amazing guitars and awesome vocals.......always like to meet other metalheads who appreciate the heavy music....and who appreciate the music itself and not that image or the fads..... \m/

ya umm

.... my name's ben i live in london(the one in canada not england) im fourteen and new hear.

i like death metal, prog metal, power metal, pretty much all metal those r the best though. :headbang:

my favorite bands are into eternity, at the gates, arch enemy, in flames, and tht kinda shit i have way more but ya fuck you im to lazy...

yup thts it

I'm that guy that you think looks like Portnoy, LOL.

I play the boards, bout 25 years now. Was the keyboardist in DSG and a couple other bands now doing my own project with a bunch of friends.

Ed

cephalic_carnage said:
ya umm

.... my name's ben i live in london(the one in canada not england) im fourteen and new hear.

i like death metal, prog metal, power metal, pretty much all metal those r the best though. :headbang:

my favorite bands are into eternity, at the gates, arch enemy, in flames, and tht kinda shit i have way more but ya fuck you im to lazy...

yup thts it
good taste in music, man :headbang:

well I live in Los Angeles I play guitar (typical!!)somewhat good at it. My first band I heard to get into Metal was Sepultura. bands that I listen to right now is Wintersun(fuck yeah!!) Porcupine tree, Pain Of Salvation,Insomnium, Arjen Lucassen's bands,Therion, Iced Earth, Evergrey, Behemoth, Alchemist, Winds, Kalmah, Nile, Fudge Tunnel, Ensiferum, Kreator, Godflesh, Jesu, Into Eternity, Eternal tears of Sorrow, For my Pain, before the dawn, and other shit you guys listen too! I buy my Cd's at Amoeba Music Store in Hollywood/Sunset boulevard. I take mean shits frequently due to my visit at Mexico. I exaggerate my opinions occasionally, some people take it serious up the ass, you know who you are!!! No, i didn't list bands to look if I know it all, typical metalhead's reply. Im going to college, study for music, learn as much knowledge about instruments and learn to play them exceptionally well. this is just the tip of the iceberg, so this is enough about me.....unless your curious. No Bullshit hate messages, that shit's annoying as being asked everyday by jackasses such as christians," you listen to Heavy Metal?" "You going to hell" or "Rock sux". Im done