Intros

Sulo Seppä

Sep 6, 2006
Okay, I am new here. This thread is about intros--what are your favourites? I think everyone has to agree that Lake Bodom is the best intro to any song end of story. About that though: I think that is the only part I listen to of the song, but it makes up for the rest not being as good.

Another song I'd have to say is Bed of Razors. I love how the keyboard starts and it's soft and how the guitar kicks in. Well Red Light in My Eyes Part 1 has a good intro, but because it fits the rest of the songs. And your favourite intros?

Yeah Lake Bodom is good. I also like the Children of Decadence and Needled 24/7 intros. Deadnight Warrior rawks also.

Children of Decadence or Lake Bodom is clearly one of my favorites.....Snbn is pretty sweet as well....

In The Shadows, Red Light In My Eyes, pt.1 + pt. 2, The Nail, Touch Like Angel Of Death, pretty much the whole SW album.

Sulo Seppä said:
Okay, I am new here. This thread is about intros--what are your favourites? I think everyone has to agree that Lake Bodom is the best intro to any song end of story. About that though: I think that is the only part I listen to of the song, but it makes up for the rest not being as good.

Another song I'd have to say is Bed of Razors. I love how the keyboard starts and it's soft and how the guitar kicks in. Well Red Light in My Eyes Part 1 has a good intro, but because it fits the rest of the songs. And your favourite intros?
Man, I love your username.

And now I have to say, I like all the intros, because all my posts are usually deleted because I have no point at all and I don't stay in the topic.:cry:

BucketBanger9000 said:
In The Shadows, Red Light In My Eyes, pt.1 + pt. 2, The Nail, Touch Like Angel Of Death, pretty much the whole SW album.
The touch like an angle of death intro annoys the fuck out of me,something sounds wrong to me

Living Dead Beat,Downfall,Triple Corpse Hammerblow,Bodom Beach Terror,Little Blood Red Riding Hood,Lake Bodom,Follow the Reaper

<-Warheart-> said:
Yeah Lake Bodom is good. I also like the Children of Decadence and Needled 24/7 intros. Deadnight Warrior rawks also.
Needled has a great intro, just because its so heavy. Id list my favorites, but, sadly, most of my music was deleted off of the computer Im on now :(

xshadowsoulsx said:
Needled has a great intro, just because its so heavy. Id list my favorites, but, sadly, most of my music was deleted off of the computer Im on now :(

Yeah it's a great album opener too.

I'll get the sound recorder to you soon, I've been slacking off a bit lately. :erk:

<-Warheart-> said:
Yeah it's a great album opener too.

I'll get the sound recorder to you soon, I've been slacking off a bit lately. :erk:
Thats fine, I really cant download it on this computer anyway, so take your time :)