IOfTheStorm, you faggot, get in here

But why does J. get away with it usually? [/devil's advocate, I <3 J.]

EDIT: damn, I still keep wanting to call him Dreamlord

because he's kinda harmless, he doesn't start 20 page flamewars supporting a blatantly wrong position, he just kinda says "slayer sucks" in passing and slithers away

god stop taking me literally

besides hes a christian

well wait here a minute

why is it that both of the most prolific "hey i'm wrong about everything all the fucking time" people on this forum are both christians

HMM!

carattack1.jpg

Erik said:
because he's kinda harmless, he doesn't start 20 page flamewars supporting a blatantly wrong position, he just kinda says "slayer sucks" in passing and slithers away

Yeah, but you say that because you've always been J's knight in shining armoUr. Where does IoftheStorm get into 20 page flamewars anyway? He's always contributing to old school metal and doom discussions I thought. All I can say is: Pagan fucken Altar. :kickass:

Dead_Lioness said:
hehehe, yeah, Lizard needs to put a light bulb above your head,
and photoshop my head into IofTheStorm's head.
there is a light bulb above my head :( i was being clever

look above the pic :cry:

JayKeeley said:
Yeah, but you say that because you've always been J's knight in shining armoUr.
you what

i think he's fucking bollocks, except he's kinda dead on about some pagan metal stuff and he's generally a nice bloke (for a christian)

JayKeeley said:
He's always contributing to old school metal and doom discussions I thought. All I can say is: Pagan fucken Altar. :kickass:
that he does and he's pretty good at it (except he seems to love every band and every album in those genres, everytihng's always EXCELLENT and TOTALLY AWESOME)

problem is he's always "contributing" to discussions about shit he doesn't know anything about as well