Iron Maiden Albums

bagdad, just remember what YOU like is what YOU like. Just because Wyvern doesn't like AMOLAD means nothing as I LUV IT! Same with Unfaithfuls opinion, they are what they are opinions and as you can read we all have differant ones.

That's what the internet is for ;)

Damn, I forgot to mention Live After Death and I only recently bought a second copy of it too (so i can complete Eddies face on the spine - has anyone else done this?).

....also recommended (quite heavily) are Bruce's solo albums Accident of Birth, Chemical Wedding, and Tyrrany of Souls. I'd go so far to call them essential in any, 'Maiden,' collection. Especially Chemical Wedding.

Check out Blaze's solo albums too, great stuff... both Bruce and Blaze put out fine efforts on their own

....also recommended (quite heavily) are Bruce's solo albums Accident of Birth, Chemical Wedding, and Tyrrany of Souls. I'd go so far to call them essential in any, 'Maiden,' collection. Especially Chemical Wedding.

Actually they are superior to anything Maiden did after 1989. Great albums indeed, but I consider the best "Accident Of Birth". Iron Maiden should had made that album, lack of vision I guess :heh:

NP: Nasty Savage - 'Inferno'

to me you should get seventh song, somewhere in time and fear of the dark. i'm not a fan of the dianno period

Any Iron Maiden album is worth picking up, hah. I mean sure some are better than others like my personal favorite PowerSlave but bro, i highly recommend getting all the albums. ENEMIES OF METAL YOUR DEATH IS OUR REWARD!
:headbang:

IWP 95% of those bands are in my top bro. Word.

If you really enjoy Maiden I think it is worth while to slowly build up your collection of their albums as you find them here and there at the right price. The majority of them are excellent and even the ones that aren't to great have their worthwhile moments.

Virtual XI is definately my least favorite. and I agree with whoever said that you should count some of Bruce Dickinson's solo albums in there as Accident of Birth and Chemical Wedding are excellent and should be considered essential to any Maiden collection.

I needs yer helps!

I currently have their self-titled album, Number of the Beast, Powerslave, Piece of Mind and A Matter of Life and Death. What other Maiden Albums are worth picking up? Or should I just slowly collect them all?

Seventh Son of a Seventh Son is awesome along with Rock In Rio and Brave New World. You can purchase them all at a great price from our website.

The first seven IM albums are all amazing. Best metal band ever, IMO.

Get Fear of the Dark, Brave New World, and A Matter of Life and Death as well. The only real problem with Maiden is that their catalog is so exceptionally brilliant. :worship: