IRON MAIDEN forums?

I hate festivals.

Never been to one and probably never will.

This made me :lol:

You should really try it before you judge man, Maiden are awesome with a festival crowd. 120,000 singing fear of the dark is really something you have too see. Amazing atmosphere too, everyone's happy and it's just like a big party :) If it's the camping part that puts you off then either get a hotel or just go for a day.

LOL my cell membrane wants a piece of that bmw KeyChain,why though it cant have it?/?¿ I always thoguht mickey rourke liked Pie??????/

why the fuck is my fingernails killing the toads dude DUDE WHT T HE FUCK INHUMANE

This made me :lol:

You should really try it before you judge man, Maiden are awesome with a festival crowd. 120,000 singing fear of the dark is really something you have too see. Amazing atmosphere too, everyone's happy and it's just like a big party :) If it's the camping part that puts you off then either get a hotel or just go for a day.

I realize that and I know what you are saying, but I just hate crowds. I have no real explanation why it is so but that's just the way it is. I had enough trouble with the arena gigs and the amount of people around me there.