Iron maidens: what bands do you listen to?

Yeah, Metal Church kicked butt!!! I gotta say, I liked the David Wayne stuff better, before all the mixing of Metal Church and Heretic. "Beyond The Black"!!! Reverend's "Remission" was pretty cool, too. David Wayne's voice was just so much more versatile to me. It was all about the looks of the 80's and not the talent that drove some bands behind the scenes though.

(takes deep breath...)Anthrax, Aversion, AC/DC, Beatles, Rolling Stones, Bad Religion, The Cure, Black Sabbath, Faith No More, Borknagar, Krisiun, Dimmu Borgir, Cradle of Filth, Metallica, Megadeth, Minor Threat, Fugazi, Operation Ivy, opeth, In Flames, Iron Maiden, Marduk, Nile, Pennywise, Weezer, DMX, Snoop Dogg, Dr. Dre, Ludacris, Testament, NWA, Static-X, Suffocation, Slayer, Public Enemy, Beastie Boys, Foo Fighters, Nirvana, Soundgarden, Mudhoney, NOFX, No Use For A Name, Suicidal Tendencies, Motley Crue, Emperor, Ministry, Rollin's Band, Samhain, Danzig, Superjoint Ritual, Pantera, Down, Pearl Jam, Crystal Method, Prodigy, Stuck Mojo, Slipknot, Smashing Pumpkins, Helmet, Guttermouth, Pailhead, Lard, Eazy-E, Creedence Clearwater Revival, America, Def Leppard, Journey, Led Zeppelin, Pixies, Billy Joel, Doors, Doobie Brothers, Tool, 311, 2 Pac, Veruca Salt, Sum 41, Grateful dead, Konkhra, Gravity Kills, Hatebreed, Deicide, Cannibal Corpse, Ice Cube, Limp Bizkit, KMFDM, Only Living Witness, White Zombie, Matthew Sweet, Rob Zombie, The Cranberries, Depeche Mode, Sepultura, Soulfly, Beck, Enigma, Bjork, Radiohead, Lords of Acid, Lucious Jackson, Ned's Atomic Dustbin, Nine Inch Nails, Six Feet Under, Stone Temple Pilots, Ozzy Osbourne, Guns 'N' Roses, Black Crowes, Incubus, Dick Dale, Juster, Queens of the Stone Age, Rush, Rage Against the Machine, Jimi Hendrix, The Who, Godsmack, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Primus, Sausage, Green Day, Deep Purple, Kansas, Boston, Foreigner, Twisted Sister, Vision of Disorder, Death Angel, Exodus, Dark Funeral, Buckethead, Offspring, James Taylor, R.K.L., Eminem, Xzibit, Jim Crow, Digable Planets, Nappy Roots, Quicksand, Deftones, Korn & Pink Floyd.

This is from the top of my head because I'm at work, so I'm sure there are more.:devil:

I just couldn't resist posting on this thread:

Iron Maiden (of course)
Plasmatics (their punk stuff too)
Black Sabbath
Metallica
Jane's Addiction
Iced Earth
Cradle of Filth
Cannibal Corpse
Suffocation
Sinergy
Pantera