Irrational Fears

CAMEL FUCKING SPIDERS freak me out. my dad sent me an email about them. they hide in shadows and fucking scream at you and chase you.

twospiders.jpg

That photo makes it look a lot bigger than they actually are, at first glance anyway.

I don't see how anyone can be afraid of spiders. Its pretty hard to get bitten by one if you're careful.

JFAD, I'm upset you posted that pic :(

Fucking gross. AND they scream!?

Thats just a myth. Another myth is that they inject anesthetics into your body while you sleep and eat your flesh without you knowing it. Now that would suck.

and the deer thing, they creep me out for one. also, i have a friend that got chased down by one

When I was 6 or 7 I started walking near a fawn I saw in the woods and then this buck started walking towards me and then as I got closer it started running at me. It was scary.

Daddy long legs don't freak me out. they're just humourous.
Actual spiders freak me out. A mixture of the way they move, and the fact they always hide in the corners of my bathroom and I'm scared of them crawling up my ass while I take a shit.

CAMEL FUCKING SPIDERS freak me out. my dad sent me an email about them. they hide in shadows and fucking scream at you and chase you.

twospiders.jpg

I'm going to have nightmares later. I don't even know what I would do if one of those got on me. I freak out if a june bug is near me.

When I was 6 or 7 I started walking near a fawn I saw in the woods and then this buck started walking towards me and then as I got closer it started running at me. It was scary.

...So what happened? Did it just turn around eventually and walk away, or was there some hardcore man-on-deer kombat?

The scary thing is that they can run up to 10 miles per hour, and can grow to 6 inches long.

Yeah, that's scary enough for me. Fuck that shit.

I want one. I would use it for my own needs. I would train it to attack people. It would chase them at 10 miles per hour, while screaming at them. I will be laughing.

I have the dvds. The first and last. But I'm pretty sure I've seen every episode at least once. I need a hobby.