Irrational Fears

I love dreams with people I don't know irl like most people on this forum, but for some reason in the dream your mind associates a random face with the name so it feels like you "know" them for the duration of the dream. Really weird.

Yeah, I've 'met' a few UMF people in my dreams who had completely unrelated appearances, but whom I still knew as being from the forums.

Look I came in here for an argument, this is just contradiction.
No it isn't.
Yes it is, you just contradicted me!
No I didn't.

:lol:!

The Dead Parrot sketch has to be my favourite one, with the Lumberjack song following closely behind.

"Um...now look...now look, mate, I've definitely 'ad enough of this. That parrot is definitely deceased, and when I purchased it not 'alf an hour ago, you assured me that its total lack of movement was due to it bein' tired and shagged out following a prolonged squawk."

"Well, he's...he's, ah...probably pining for the fjords."

"PININ' for the FJORDS?!?!?!? What kind of talk is that?, look, why did he fall flat on his back the moment I got 'im home?"

"The Norwegian Blue prefers keepin' on it's back! Remarkable bird, id'nit, squire? Lovely plumage!"

"Look, I took the liberty of examining that parrot when I got it home, and I discovered the only reason that it had been sitting on its perch in the first place was that it had been NAILED there."

Wensleydale?
Yes sir.
Splendid! I'll have some of that then.
Oh, I thought you were referring to me: Mr. Wensleydale.

driving i guess, always invision myself screwin up and ending up like the people in those "dont drive drunk, or your guts will end up out your ass all over the front of the car" videos.

:lol: I think you've done that Python joke a few times now havent you?

I think I remember seeing " a nod's as good as a wink to a blind bat!" aswell.

Well done to you! Monty Python is bloody hilarious.

:worship:

Fucking amazing stuff. And yeah, I've only done it twice in my defense :p

The Dead Parrot sketch has to be my favourite one, with the Lumberjack song following closely behind.

I'll always love The Holy Grail.
"Okay, so we've built this horse"
"Yes"
"And we left it at the front gate"
"Yes"
"And they take it inside... Then what?"
"Well you see, with us hiding inside, we jump out and slaughter them all"

And "RUN AWAY!"

Wensleydale?
Yes sir.
Splendid! I'll have some of that then.
Oh, I thought you were referring to me: Mr. Wensleydale.

:lol: And you've finally inspired me to go watch the Monty Python DVDs I have.

I have a teacher called Ms Havercroft. I have to give her name slight alterations whenever I write it on the front of my notebooks...

In fact on her first day about 4 years ago she wrote her name on the board and I was the idiot that called out the obvious derivation. I could bare it I had too! It was an opportunity that could not be missed.

-Listen -- strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.
-Be quiet!
-Well you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you.
-Shut up!
-I mean, if I went around sayin' I was an emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me they'd put me away!

Copy pasting is lameocaust! Holy Grail is the ONE AND ONLY DVD I OWN!! Hence how much I love that fucking movie.

Listen! A five ounce bird...cannot carry a one pound coconut!
What if they had it on a line?

Look, if he was dying, he wouldn't bother to carve out AAAAAAGHHHH!
...Maybe he was dictating it.
*smack*

The Latin chant they do a couple times in the film is an actual prayer.

Pie Jesu Domine, dona eis requiem

Holy Lord Jesus, grant them rest (in peace).