Irrational Fears

I guess I'm afraid of spiders a bit. I was watching TV last night in my living room, and I saw this one crawl across the pillow I was behind. Dude, I immediately beat the shit out of that pillow, but the spider just ran across the table. I fucking darted across the room haha!!!

I guess I'm afraid of spiders a bit. I was watching TV last night in my living room, and I saw this one crawl across the pillow I was behind. Dude, I immediately beat the shit out of that pillow, but the spider just ran across the table. I fucking darted across the room haha!!!

i like spiders... i try to save everyone that gets in our house... i just put them in a cup and let them outside

So they can come back in? Once any insect knows there's free food, water and shelter in your house, don't expect them to walk away just because you kicked them out. Kill those motherfuckers.

I let them outside in the woods. So it will be a long way for them to come back. But if they don't bother me too much, I will let them stay in the house.

So they can come back in? Once any insect knows there's free food, water and shelter in your house, don't expect them to walk away just because you kicked them out. Kill those motherfuckers.

they have just as much a right to live as i do... i only kill a bug if its something that is actually harmful to me... i.e. like if i've got a black widow in the house or a mosquito... otherwise i just let them outside... if they come back in so be it...

they have just as much a right to live as i do... i only kill a bug if its something that is actually harmful to me... i.e. like if i've got a black widow in the house or a mosquito... otherwise i just let them outside... if they come back in so be it...

Compare the number of insects (and arachnids) on this planet to the number of people. And to think that there are too many people...

I had a creepy dream, that was only creepy when I woke up.

I didn't even remember it until I was woke up by my ipod/shitty alarm thing I've now got (I've hooked up some bad speakers to my ipod) and Boy Named Sue played about 3 songs in.

For some reason I was in the hospital, and there was this baby, and the nurse was like "She's yours. Her name is" it was something like Rachel, or Rebecca. and then I was like "She's beautiful" and sat there crying joyful tears for awhile :erk:

Hence the failure involved in getting a 15 year old girl pregnant and breaking your leg within the same week?

Fear of death is far from irrational. It is one of the most natural fears to have. I am very scared of dying. I don't believe in an afterlife, and the thought of eternal nothingness really scares me and creeps me out.

I almost died about 8 weeks ago in a hospital and had to take lifeflight by helicopter to a hospital about 3 hours away which I was in for almost 2 weeks. very painful(not going to get into it)

Hopefully nexttime I just die in my sleep not almost die:).

anyways I think when you die you're just dead. Once your body is dead there is no more life in anyway.

I fear of dying in a hospital or it being painful where someone might just think of themselves dying in their sleep when they're old. I don't know exactly what type of death people might fear, but if so you better hope it's not slow!