Irrational Fears

I hate talking about death, because I always picture my own mortality. Imagine me, dead.

*Seinfeld reference*

I empty my pockets when I get home 99% of the time, so that's never really an issue with me.

As opposed to a buy phone?

Well, I suupose it's a common one: whenever I leave the house, I'm always afraid I might've forgotten to lock the door or turn off all the electric appliances.

I used to get paranoid that all my clothes would shrink too much if I put them through a warm wash and dry cycle, so I always took forever to do laundry because I'd do a cold wash and low heat dry. I've gotten past that paranoia when I realized that I fit fine in a slightly shrunken XL.

I'm always scared when I'm driving and I see asian or black drivers. Oops, that's the irrational fears thread. I guess I don't have anything to mention.

I had plenty of mishaps involing cell phones. One time I accidentally dropped it on the highway. 750 $ thrown out the window of a moving car, just like that.(it was uninsured) Fun times.

It wasn't me. I would never spend so much money on cellphones.It's my dad, whenever he buys anything, and I mean anything, it's always got to be the latest model of the most prestigious brand(we're not rich, or anything, btw, just a middle-class family). It was a graduation present ( for finishing uni studies).