Is anyone willing to do some reamping for me?

Cheers guys, just downloading the new clips now. I'm back at home untill Wednesday - heading out to Germany for a well earned football trip on monday night.

So far I have GuitarHacks Krank reamping, and the stuff guitargodgt has done but I haven't really had a chance to try them in a mix yet. It would be awesome to have a variety of things to choose from (LSD that recto/5150 combination sounds nice - esp. if I have the Krank tracks too).

Cheers guys, just going to check out the clips now.

MKS what did you use?

And if there are any Krauts here who are from Dortmund/Gelsenkirchen, I'll be out there sampling your fine booze (and women) Monday and Tuesday night aswell as catching the Schalke Chelsea match.

Cheers guys, just downloading the new clips now. I'm back at home untill Wednesday - heading out to Germany for a well earned football trip on monday night.

So far I have GuitarHacks Krank reamping, and the stuff guitargodgt has done but I haven't really had a chance to try them in a mix yet. It would be awesome to have a variety of things to choose from (LSD that recto/5150 combination sounds nice - esp. if I have the Krank tracks too).

Cheers guys, just going to check out the clips now.

MKS what did you use?

And if there are any Krauts here who are from Dortmund/Gelsenkirchen, I'll be out there sampling your fine booze (and women) Monday and Tuesday night aswell as catching the Schalke Chelsea match.

Mine not even good enough to get a comment then? :p

Yeah, I can upload it on Wednesday. The band has tracked some vocals now, and are using DFHS too, so if they give it the go ahead I'll post some multitracks up here.

I'll have to do it later in the week as I'm away from the main computer. Keep on my case about it, and I'll get it done.

Right now I'm at university which unfortunately means my reamping tools are limited to a PodXT, or software amps. I'm mixing a band right now thats tracked everything themselves and has sent me the raw files. Basically they just tracked DI's as they aren't confident in their ability of micing up an amp etc.

I have uploaded the files to the FTP, in my folder. The band is kind of like Suicide Silence (so I have been told!), jfac I guess and other bands that are of that kind of scene.

I'm pretty much looking for them to be reamped through any decent rig i.e. Mesa/Krank/5150/JSX. Is anyone willing to offer some help?

Cheers guys!

Machinated, what guitars and strings did Tim and Sam use and what tuning ?