Is Black Metal more concerned about the aesthetic than all other forms of metal?

Warlord Of Death said:
BM is superior to most music these days, cause most bands stick to their ideology's and belief's to create superior music.

Music itself is good, but these days according to most elitist assholes it's not "tr00" :p which is something i hate about BM. A lot of elitists who stick to what's "tr00" and only buy "kvlt" albums :p

I dunno, I could kind of imagine the headless horseman shrieking-out 'NORSK ARYSK BLACK METAL RRRRHHHAAAAAAAA!!!!!' hideously from his neck stump as he charges into Sleepy Hollow.

That's be fucking ace.

And then, fucking, Transilvanian Hunger starts playing when he engages in combat.

Fuckin'-A.

ShadowOfDeath said:
Music itself is good, but these days according to most elitist assholes it's not "tr00" :p which is something i hate about BM. A lot of elitists who stick to what's "tr00" and only buy "kvlt" albums :p
Nah. It just so happens that all the best music tends to be 'tr00'. Elitists don't listen to it just for the sake of being tr00 or kvlt.

Guardian of Darkness said:
Nah. It just so happens that all the best music tends to be 'tr00'. Elitists don't listen to it just for the sake of being tr00 or kvlt.

Right. They listen to it because they're either elitist assholes who want to think they're better than everyone else who likes "normal" music, or because they simply have very poor tastes in music. :loco:

More like it's the noob's are pissed off at elitist's cause they have better taste in music than them, more knowledgeable on everything. Elitist's know its not tr00 to like most if not all gothenburg bands for their fagged up music and their american metalcore counterparts who generally hang off the nuts of Anders Bjoler.

Warlord Of Death said:
Elitist's know its not tr00 to like most if not all gothenburg bands for their fagged up music and their american metalcore counterparts who generally hang off the nuts of Anders Bjoler.
You do realize that's an opinion, though, right?

anonymousnick2001 said:
You do realize that's an opinion, though, right?
Everything here on forums are obviously opinions you idiot.

Some metalcore I like even though they're getting slagged off now because it is starting to get popular. I like some other types of metal so much better but. I flat out hate most Gothenburg bands like Arch Enemy and In Flames and bands like that.