Is it me or do these recordings suck?

It is pretty obvious to sound like shit for that amount of money isn't it? I didn't know that such prices are still actual somewhere. )) In my city (kiev, Ukraine) guys in a home studio in a FLAT with shitty combos and trying to record drums in a room of 2x2 meters charge 20$ per hour for recording + 150$ per song just mixing! Incredible but this is how the business goes here )))

Seth was totally right. I wasnt trying to start shit. I am not jealous he gets custom.

As stated (and Seth stated) I needed some fresh ears and I was confused as to why lots of bands were going to him and getting the same results

Guys common, lay off the guy. Yes, you may not think the recording was worth the money but the original poster should take it up with the band and the engineer instead of bringing it here. I would feel terrible if people were smearing me on here like that and you probably would too.

Just continue improving in your work and you will find customers. Your friend's band will most likely come to you if you can do better for the money.

Guys common, lay off the guy. Yes, you may not think the recording was worth the money but the original poster should take it up with the band and the engineer instead of bringing it here. I would feel terrible if people were smearing me on here like that and you probably would too.

Just continue improving in your work and you will find customers. Your friend's band will most likely come to you if you can do better for the money.

I know man : / I feel pretty bad now

Think I'm get the thread removed, if I can

What snare are you guys talking about? I'm only hearing some pumping deathcore played during a tennis match.

I havent heard it, was just trying to think about this whole thread.. (if this sounds like im trying to say something, im not.)

But this sentence.. hahahahahahahaha should be a signature!!!

Yeah man I'm offering my services to these guys for mid - late october when I get everything I need. Offering for £35 haha

They hate the production too :p

I've been recording with a friends bands for free recently so when I feel totally ready I'll save them :p

I think you may be looking at it the wrong way.
Don't set your rate lower than the guys that's shit. Your time and results are worth more than that, right?

Look at it another way, Doctor A is $10/hr and Doctor B is $200/hr. Without knowing anything else you can safely assume Doctor B is the better doctor.

And do you really want to work with artists without money? Set your bar a little higher :lol: