IS it ok to not be impressed with Fate of Norns?

yeah the hoffmans got the boot, they were supposed to go on tour with deicide but as always they didnt turn up so glen thought fuck it and kicked them out. And got jack and the guitarist from vital remains to tour with them. The hoffman bro's have started another band they are not in prison. cant remember the name though> Oh well. As belgar and tomasz say, there old shit is the greatest but there new shit is just utter crap. Hey they were signed to roadrunner... so i guess that contributes to something.....

DamagedEuphoria said:
...but i downloaded half the album from limewire...

[ironic mode on] Brilliant! [ironic mode off]

You´re nothing but a damn THIEF!!!
If you don´t have enough money you can´t go around and steal something, no matter if it´s songs from CDs via the internet, or a package of Spaghetti in the Supermarket.

Burn in hell or try to use your brain - if you have one.

When I first got FoN, i wasnt very pleased, but it grew on me. The melodies in FoN and in Arson fucking own. love those 2 tracks

Fate of Norns is , to me, a FUCKING good record, it's melifluous, i'm really fond of the melodies and all that stuffs.................
i worship this cd as any other of their releases, above all "Beheading of a king",an ancient sign of coming storm"........"Once sealed in blood".................
additionnaly, i bought the limited editon, which means i got with the record a gig's dvd, live at grand Rokk Reyckjavik....................omg it's almost perferct, when i look in this dvd, i gt it on!!! INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!
actually, i've found nothing to criticize.............
it's like the previous recors......well nigh the perfection.....( yeah, perfection doesn't exist.)
there we are, i said what i thought about fate of norns, cheers guys

WarHammer said:
:cry: I love Amon Amarth with all of my heart, and have worshipped all of their releases, but Fate of Norns simply doesn't grasp me enough. Am I a horrible person and fan? Does anyone else not like the latest effort so much?:cry:

I could not agree with you more! I love AA but I was severely dissapointed with the album Fate of Norns. For what it's worth I think it's the worst album so far. That album did nothing for me in the way that OSFTGH or The Crusher did!

P.S I know this is late but I had to agree with you!

Personally, while I do think FoN isn't as good as, say, VStW, it still kicks ass.

I particularly love how Arson and Fate Of Norns show a somewhat more emotional side of war, such as having to bury your own child (Fate of Norns) and losing your closest friends and bloodbrothers (Arson).

Versus The World is far better though >.>