Is metal just an outlet for anger ?

57286256_300055674249698_7570552262099992576_n.jpg

If I had it all over to do again, and I wanted to start a career in music, I think I would see what I could do to improve alternative music. Perhaps fuse heavy alternative with lighter alternative and make improvements on the melodic approach and overall sound and style in general. Metal music has proven over and over again that it died for a very VERY good reason! Its too hateful. It turns fans into mindless zombies for the leftist agenda. It makes fans dumb. It doesn't even have a sound worth buying anymore. Its neither melodic nor does it have rhythm. It sucks just as much as punk rock as always sucked. Metal has joined the ranks of Polka but Polka will probably survive longer than metal will.

If I had it all over to do again, and I wanted to start a career in music, I think I would see what I could do to improve alternative music. Perhaps fuse heavy alternative with lighter alternative and make improvements on the melodic approach and overall sound and style in general. Metal music has proven over and over again that it died for a very VERY good reason! Its too hateful. It turns fans into mindless zombies for the leftist agenda. It makes fans dumb. It doesn't even have a sound worth buying anymore. Its neither melodic nor does it have rhythm. It sucks just as much as punk rock as always sucked. Metal has joined the ranks of Polka but Polka will probably survive longer than metal will.
you sound like how mick mars "created" motley crue's "distinctive sound" by "trying to sound better" than the "music-on-the-radio" that was popular at the time motley crue was formed
only difference was that mick mars was actually a making-music-musician
and you're just a pretentious douche-bag

Reactions: Sophii
^ He'll have trouble arguing against that point and he'll put you on ignore which will beat you senseless.

Reactions: Blurry_Dreams
you sound like how mick mars "created" motley crue's "distinctive sound" by "trying to sound better" than the "music-on-the-radio" that was popular at the time motley crue was formed
only difference was that mick mars was actually a making-music-musician
and you're just a pretentious douche-bag
I can write better songs than anyone here. Though News Flash: Metal music no longer sells. This means finding the kind of talent I need is impossible here in the United States. When you have decades of untalented acts ruling the scene it drives talent so far underground that to recover that lost talent it will take the U.S. 30 years or more of classical music training with all music professors being drafted from places like Scandinavia, Italy, and the Netherlands.

And your jab at me is counter-productive. It was the Christian Church that established music and vocal theory. As our country becomes more secular, the soul of the musician becomes more dull and lifeless. We see this happening even in Europe where our musical knowledge came from.

I've warned about this for years and nobody listened. No metal music sucks and can't sell to anyone. Now from a musician's point of view, why should we play for two beers a night? How can we build a career off of two beers a night? The cost of living costs way more than two beers a night. But that is the average pay out for today's lousy metal bands who cannot even draw in an audience of 1 on a Saturday night in the summer!

And when no American metal musicians understand the need to change and improve the standards without losing the cool factor metal has always been know for, then you have a ghost town of musicians to work with. That is the situation I have run into so I stopped working on music altogether. I won't write anymore. I'm just done. I turn down band offers all the time. I'm just done. I can't work with people who are stuck on stupid.

I can write better songs than anyone here.

Let's hear some of this great music you've given up on.
Come on we might be a forum dedicated to spreading the word of the good book and convincing people the world isn't flat but we promise we'll let you go off topic and talk about music just once.

I can write better songs than anyone here. Though News Flash: Metal music no longer sells. This means finding the kind of talent I need is impossible here in the United States.
so you're saying that theoretically
you could go out to some other country and find musicians that could make music that's way-the-fuck-better than american-made-trash??
that's fucking hilarious

so you're saying that theoretically
you could go out to some other country and find musicians that could make music that's way-the-fuck-better than american-made-trash??
that's fucking hilarious
Yes. That's exactly what I'm saying. I'm not stuck in any decade. I know a lot about fusion. That's all I'm gonna say on the matter.

You liar! Nothing existed before the good book tells us it did.

Still waiting to hear this great music that the legendary performer every band doesn't know they need has written.
I'm sure he could make some excuse that he didn't see the request because he has me on ignore, but we all know a guy that far up himself couldn't put anyone on ignore for more than a few minutes in case he missed himself being talked about.

You liar! Nothing existed before the good book tells us it did.

Still waiting to hear this great music that the legendary performer every band doesn't know they need has written.
I'm sure he could make some excuse that he didn't see the request because he has me on ignore, but we all know a guy that far up himself couldn't put anyone on ignore for more than a few minutes in case he missed himself being talked about.
:rofl: