Is metal just an outlet for anger ?

Seems that he has trouble understanding English Jimmy. Maybe he needs the question written in Arabic

Reactions: jimmy101
It was supposed to say "Thank you Slammed". Looks like something got lost in translation :)

Reactions: Slammed
It was close :)
Points for the effort, although I still don't think Fezz is going to answer you.

Reactions: jimmy101
@Terasophe @CiG @Bloopy @Jimmy... Dead. @jimmy101 @Slammed

you sound like how mick mars "created" motley crue's "distinctive sound" by "trying to sound better" than the "music-on-the-radio" that was popular at the time motley crue was formed
only difference was that mick mars was actually a making-music-musician
and you're just a pretentious douche-bag

re-reading this made me remember all of the music that was just other musicians trying to mimic (read "cash in on") the "distinctive sound" of Motley Crue's 2nd album

so thank you Mick Mars for making the 80's sound awesome

I can write better songs than anyone here. Though News Flash: Metal music no longer sells. This means finding the kind of talent I need is impossible here in the United States. When you have decades of untalented acts ruling the scene it drives talent so far underground that to recover that lost talent it will take the U.S. 30 years or more of classical music training with all music professors being drafted from places like Scandinavia, Italy, and the Netherlands.

And your jab at me is counter-productive. It was the Christian Church that established music and vocal theory. As our country becomes more secular, the soul of the musician becomes more dull and lifeless. We see this happening even in Europe where our musical knowledge came from.

I've warned about this for years and nobody listened. No metal music sucks and can't sell to anyone. Now from a musician's point of view, why should we play for two beers a night? How can we build a career off of two beers a night? The cost of living costs way more than two beers a night. But that is the average pay out for today's lousy metal bands who cannot even draw in an audience of 1 on a Saturday night in the summer!

And when no American metal musicians understand the need to change and improve the standards without losing the cool factor metal has always been know for, then you have a ghost town of musicians to work with. That is the situation I have run into so I stopped working on music altogether. I won't write anymore. I'm just done. I turn down band offers all the time. I'm just done. I can't work with people who are stuck on stupid.

Yes. That's exactly what I'm saying. I'm not stuck in any decade. I know a lot about fusion. That's all I'm gonna say on the matter.

so, we're all in agreement that @FEZZILLA is still a pretentious douche bag, right??

Last edited:
Did you actually get it as an alert? I didn't for some reason so maybe the limit per post is working weirdly.

I didn't either. But I didn't notice until you mentioned it, so obviously it was high on my priority list :)

Offer your open arms to him.
This what you mean?

myQe4v3.jpg

I wouldn't recommend that way if you are squeamish, but each to their own